Welcome To aBlackWeb

Deadspin's Annual NFL "Why your team sucks" series

The Andy Dalton comparison is inaccurate. I've seen Dalton play in person our 1st game last season...TERRIBLE.I can't front...after Flacco won the SB...he hasn't been playing up par wit that big contract he got.

Offensively...part of that is on him. He's been mediocre at best. But part of that is our lack of a running back after the Ray Rice situation. Plus not having a good receiving squad. Rarely you saw him throw deep. Hopefully this season our guys look good.

Defensively...SECONDARY...SECONDARY...SECONDARY!! This one thing that has her hurt us big. AND our inability to stop the run. Our defense is just now starting to get back to how we were b4, but still need more work.

I will say if Flacco dont come thru in the next 4 games...you will see Jackson start. RG3 will get put in...but meh. I would like Jackson to sit back and learn 1st b4 gettin put out on the field. But if the Ravens fans put that pressure, and Flacco keeps sliding downhill, then they have no choice. That's just my opinion.

Flacco is mediocre @ best, BUT I will say the Ravens haven't done him any real favors @ receiver since Bolden flew the coop and they dealt Torrey. We did get Steve Smith..... @ the twilight of his career.

Other than that, we get a slightly better version of Torrey in Mike Wallace and then the Chris Moore's, Kamar Aiken's, Michael Campanaro's, Breshad Perriman's of the world. Joe been throwin' to JAG's for a hot minute now. Barring injury this is the best WR corps we've had in a minute so that's a plus.

Our secondary is ascending tho, Humphrey looks to be a damn good #1 corner if he continues to build on his rookie year. Jimmy just needs to keep his ass on the field. smh

Flacco is mediocre @ best, BUT I will say the Ravens haven't done him any real favors @ receiver since Bolden flew the coop and they dealt Torrey. We did get Steve Smith..... @ the twilight of his career.

Other than that, we get a slightly better version of Torrey in Mike Wallace and then the Chris Moore's, Kamar Aiken's, Michael Campanaro's, Breshad Perriman's of the world. Joe been throwin' to JAG's for a hot minute now. Barring injury this is the best WR corps we've had in a minute so that's a plus.

Our secondary is ascending tho, Humphrey looks to be a damn good #1 corner if he continues to build on his rookie year. Jimmy just needs to keep his ass on the field. smh

The bolded is facts.

As soon as Flacco got that contract...it pretty much dismantled our WR core. Bolden knew he was on his way out when they did that. And when they shipped Torrey, all I could do was smh.

You right our secondary...hell defense is a lot better now than b4. But we gotta get better at stopping the run.

Charger fan need to be mad at muthafuccas sittin in the executive offices.

There's NO excuse why Rivers don't have at least ONE Super Bowl appearance, let alone a ring.

There's NO excuse why Rivers don't have at least ONE Super Bowl appearance, let alone a ring.
there are plenty of reasons lol

"The game passed this man by a fucking decade ago. Hiring Jon Gruden now is like thawing out a caveman and making him a calculus teacher."

Damn

Carolina

come on down

@Allergens
@Cain

https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2018-carolina-panthers-1828622854

ojcvkndiazek8yc07bov.png

LT21 getting hurt every game before the AFC championship or getting hurt early during the AFC championship is the exact reason/excuse as to why it never happened for Rivers.

What has always sucked: This is obligatory, but so is everything else about Cincinnati: the townā€™s sole contributions to American life are race riots, forgettable ā€˜70s sitcoms, and revolting chocolate beef gravy. Thatā€™s it. Cincinnati is like what if Kentucky, but somehow also the worst big city in America? Itā€™s also the worst city in arguably our worst state, and it should be cleansed from the landscape by a swarm of flying ants.

:hahaha:

Im furious

Dude went IN on Ben:

Your quarterback: DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I cannot bear another season of this man. I canā€™t. Itā€™s like they took everything bad about the NFL and boiled it down and then poured it into a big fat mold and THIS asshole is what popped out of it. Imagine threatening to retire 90 times and then having the unmitigated gall to complain when your team begins planning for a future without you. I hate him! I hate him so MUCH. I hate him nearly as much as all of his teammates do.

I swear when Ben Roethlisberger finally retires to a life of asking blondes at golf tournaments if theyā€™re down to fuck the President, you will be able to hear the ensuing celebration in the Steelersā€™ locker room from thousands of miles away. Antonio Brown will be able to dance to Saturn when the news breaks. The anonymous leaks about what a cock he was will be glorious. Mason Rudolph could be the absolute biggest draft bust in the world and Iā€™d rather watch him play. I mean it. I want Big Ben out of my life forever. Someone please poison his chew toy. I met Tucker Max once and he was easily the least charming human being I have ever met, but thatā€™s only because I have yet to meet this man.

Back