Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think in 100,000+ worlds he conquered you bound to forget a planet or two. They probably forgot the exact coordinates or something of the planet that actually fought back and made them retreat before Darkseid ascended to the throne. I mean they did make a hasty retreat.
That's what I'm saying they probably forgot the coordinates or something. If Darkseid and them knew EXACTLY where it was the whole time, but not the name they would have been tried to invade before. It seemed like they just pulled up to a planet and was like "Oh snaps Anti Life is here. Wait. Is this that planet from all them years ago?"
Well there you go

tenor.gif

Another click bait BS headline from some comic "news" site.

The only projects he has control over is his Black Adam movie.

And trust if the WB Execs don't deem that movie a success, he won't have control over that movie either.

I don't see it like that at all. Darkseid true form is too much. And even an avatar using the omega force at will is way op'd when every use of the gauntlet drains Thanos..

The gauntlet doesn't work like that in the comics though. In the comics, it's more like you have to have a certain level of power and mental fortitude to be able to use the gauntlet without being destroyed or going crazy, but if you clear that threshold then you can pretty much do what you want without limitation.

Assuming Darkseid can't just erase Thanos from existence with the OE, I'd give the win to Darkseid in a random encounter between the two after a pretty hard fought battle.

If the two happened to be enemies though, and they're going up against each other with whatever resources and planning they can, Thanos overcomes Darkseid pretty easily.

I mean Thanos recently absorbed the One Above All and became the most powerful being in the Marvel multiverse for a while and they were only able to beat him because his younger self decided he didn't want that power and helped take him down.

This was long convoluted mess to me but it had its highlights

Better than the OG. Loved that they got rid off all the cheesey added dialogue they forced in with the 2nd Director

The end scene should have been saved for....something else. Idk but it made it way more packed than it needed to be

Could get a good movie outta it all tho if they go for pt 2

Watched this movie five times.

It's deep.

For real, these are so many things to speak about or against this movie who are worth expounding about it, but I am really fascinated the cosmological aspect thay has been explored by this film and how far every film director after Josstice League attempted to remain the most consistent possible with the Original Cut.

I think they try to push WB to reject the Whedon Cut as part of an Elseworlds continuity, instead of the contrary-- and make it fall out of grace.

Back