Welcome To aBlackWeb

I wouldn't.....I mean you can compare them.... But for a pure viewing experience just watch the Snyder

Ok good looking out. I just didn't want to start the new and it be a continuation of the previous one and I'm lost on what's going on.

Ok good looking out. I just didn't want to start the new and it be a continuation of the previous one and I'm lost on what's going on.
The Weedon one is the confusing one by comparison to be honest

@DMorgan, i HIGHLY recommend if you havent already, to watch the DC animated joints that lead up to Apokolips. Like 10 films or something but they are very good

Makes me kinda wish they had did a Constantine reboot.

@DMorgan, i HIGHLY recommend if you havent already, to watch the DC animated joints that lead up to Apokolips. Like 10 films or something but they are very good

Makes me kinda wish they had did a Constantine reboot.

I haven't watched them. I have no idea what you're talking about with Apokolips.

I started the new watching the shit at the bank right now.

To the core, Gotham was built on corruption. Way before the waynes were a thing. That has alot to do with the court of owls. Bruce does a lot of giving back to the city but damn near all the politicians are corrupt. So he is always met with interference.

Wasn't the Waynes part of the court of owls though?

I haven't watched them. I have no idea what you're talking about with Apokolips.

I started the new watching the shit at the bank right now.
its basically how the live action films should've had movies that built up to the synder cut but the animated versions.

Flash
Titans
Constantine
etc..

all these movies are the connected universe. Apokolips is the last one that is the fight against Darkseid.

its basically how the live action films should've had movies that built up to the synder cut but the animated versions.

Flash
Titans
Constantine
etc..

all these movies are the connected universe. Apokolips is the last one that is the fight against Darkseid.

Ok I see what you're saying. Besides google of course is there a place that has the movies listed in an order I should watch them?

Thanks. I'll watch whatever they have on hbo max and just go from there.

That's weird because there was an article a week ago or something that said they didn't want Green Lantern in it because they planned to do something later with Green Lantern and it didn't mention anything about him threatening to quit

Working my way through again and something just hit me.

If the motherboxes were left on Earth, and they called out and Steppenwolf heard them, wouldn't he immediately know that was the planet that had the anti life equation since that was the only planet they left the motherboxes on? Didn't he come to that realization later in the movie or am I tripping?

If I'm not tripping, are there multiple sets of motherboxes and they just be losing them shits all over the universe?

Back