Welcome To aBlackWeb

The moment they introduced Forager I knew it was over, the moment they had two Foragers have a conversation that involved 100 Foragers, I knew it was done, the moment they made the female Forager a green lantern, I knew there would never be another season. I blame Forager….

And them making Aqualad gay..

Is there any news, one way or the other, about a Young Justice Season 5? –Morris
HBO Max from go had only ordered a single season of the onetime Cartoon Network and DC Universe series, and that plan has not changed. There are currently no plans for a Season 5, I am told.

Why are they letting it die. They should shop the show around to other streaming services like Batman the caped crusader is doing. They should go to Netflix. Spectacular Spider-Man is on Netflix how come it isn't on Disney plus?

Why are they letting it die. They should shop the show around to other streaming services like Batman the caped crusader is doing. They should go to Netflix. Spectacular Spider-Man is on Netflix how come it isn't on Disney plus?
Netflix let it die to begin with. They probably don’t want it back.

Season 4 was the most " meh" out of the whole series. You niggas don't know what the fuck y'all be talking about.
Naw bruh, that was the best use of the phantom zone and general zod DC animation ever did.... That last arc was a masterpiece.

You got supes
Connor Kent
Nightwing
Zatanna
And then extended deep cut characters playing major roles....

They stayed current going very real life...

I honestly think beast boy PTSD was the most realistic portrayal I've ever seen on TV period.... Only to also show Rockets struggle with an autistic child....

We got some new gods in there....I loved the deep development of Megan following Connors death.

And the cliffhanger was CRAZY

I mean you can say you don't knew what I'm talking about. But I just typed it out

Naw bruh, that was the best use of the phantom zone and general zod DC animation ever did.... That last arc was a masterpiece.

You got supes
Connor Kent
Nightwing
Zatanna
And then extended deep cut characters playing major roles....

They stayed current going very real life...

I honestly think beast boy PTSD was the most realistic portrayal I've ever seen on TV period.... Only to also show Rockets struggle with an autistic child....

We got some new gods in there....I loved the deep development of Megan following Connors death.

And the cliffhanger was CRAZY

I mean you can say you don't knew what I'm talking about. But I just typed it out
The good thing about the season was how every thing connected and led back to the connors death on Mars and his the legion and zods kid played a part in it , but to be honest that season was a slow burn . The mars arc was unbearable. I was not used to the four episode arc because the show never did that before. The best arc was the artimis and the league of shadows arc and it started to pick up with rocket and th new gods l. The Atlantis src was okay and the zatarra with the chaos vs lords of order was also a slow burn because the good guys were boring I wish they went deeper with Mary marvel's trauma and why she didn't want to use her powers. It was okay because I like occult characters like Dr fate, klarion, etrigan etc. Too bad the show is very possibly not very jg renewed since zodnl was introduced and they never wrapped up the whole darkseid , vandal Savage thing.

I'm in season 3 episode 14 of my daily young justice wt h and this episode had guy gardener full time.i think I either.never say this ep or forgot about it because guy is fucking hilarious.. DC animated should do a.festure film about him either that or a justice league movie where Batman gives him the "one punch!"

Been running through the show again, Black Beetle referring to anything as meat is fucking hilarious.

Wally dying was fucked up and I felt bad for Artemis

tumblr_nwpay8cams1qj6i7po5_r2_250.gifv
tumblr_nwpay8cams1qj6i7po1_250.gifv

tumblr_nwpay8cams1qj6i7po6_r2_250.gifv
tumblr_nwpay8cams1qj6i7po2_250.gifv

tumblr_nwpay8cams1qj6i7po7_r1_250.gifv
tumblr_nwpay8cams1qj6i7po3_250.gifv

tumblr_nwpay8cams1qj6i7po8_r1_250.gifv
tumblr_nwpay8cams1qj6i7po4_250.gifv

Back