Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah man, this shit was all action....

And that end credits scene 😬

They said she was left in the phantom zone and they never got her out....I honestly don't know. But it looks like this version of darksied been using the phantom zone for a minute now
Well damn I hope they push the new season sooner rather than later this season started off a little iffy but it was flames in the long run I loved it overall.

Just caught up holy shitttttttttttt Supergirl was around the whole time??!! Darkseid is fully aware of the Phantom Zone and has Zod n his crew. Lar Zod got set the fuck up by Metron gotdamn!!!
Mary with the completed heel turn, Supergirl, AND Bug Barda??? Heavy hitters are coming next season. Looks like Vandal knows Earth vs Apokolips is coming soon he's got a SQUAD. Still no sign of the Wall man😔

Just caught up holy shitttttttttttt Supergirl was around the whole time??!! Darkseid is fully aware of the Phantom Zone and has Zod n his crew. Lar Zod got set the fuck up by Metron gotdamn!!!
Mary with the completed heel turn, Supergirl, AND Bug Barda??? Heavy hitters are coming next season. Looks like Vandal knows Earth vs Apokolips is coming soon he's got a SQUAD. Still no sign of the Wall man😔
Shit is crazy. I hope that wasn't it for the season

Back