Welcome To aBlackWeb

Du if you’re biased you’re biased

harley Quinn was some mid and you thought that was phenomenal

merry Christmas
I don't even use the word phenomenal....
I said Harley quinn was a fun movie and more watchable than Captain marvel.. Both things are true...

And Wonder Woman felt like a big movie. Only gripe. everything wrapped up wayyyyyyyy too smoothly

But it was a good stand alone movie imo

I liked it
I'm cool with her flying but why didn't she in the other movies when this was supposed to be a prequel in a way
So how is that all explained? The world just has a moment of "Ok that just happened but let's move on and never speak of it again"?
Thought the invisible jet was cool
I'm not sure if it was better than the first one but it was still really good

My 22 year old is watching it right now. Her biggest complaint is Gal's acting. She said "she's stiff, like she's just reading lines like a robot or something". Her overall so far is that it's just ok.

I liked it
I'm cool with her flying but why didn't she in the other movies when this was supposed to be a prequel in a way
So how is that all explained? The world just has a moment of "Ok that just happened but let's move on and never speak of it again"?
Thought the invisible jet was cool
I'm not sure if it was better than the first one but it was still really good
Yeah it does fuck with the continuity of the character.... But it was dope for the film

What if I told you even @Duwop can be wrong some times?
I can, but not today. The movie rocked.

I loved gal, I loved the villain and cheetah not being completely evil.... Just selfish....and Diana wrestling with her own selfishness. It was cool. The stakes felt high. The action was visually nice.... Just not very practical at all. In fact most of the action just looked good. It made little sense. But I still enjoyed it none the less.

It looked and sounded great. Chris Pine/Steve Trevor was very good in all his scenes.

Cheetah was surprising as hell...she did way better than I expected.

I thought this was a good movie 8/10

I can, but not today. The movie rocked.

I loved gal, I loved the villain and cheetah not being completely evil.... Just selfish....and Diana wrestling with her own selfishness. It was cool. The stakes felt high. The action was visually nice.... Just not very practical at all. In fact most of the action just looked good. It made little sense. But I still enjoyed it none the less.

It looked and sounded great. Chris Pine/Steve Trevor was very good in all his scenes.

Cheetah was surprising as hell...she did way better than I expected.

I thought this was a good movie 8/10
I...disagree.

That's unfortunate.....

I wish you could have experienced the joy I did in this viewing. I will be watching again

Back