Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another dope episode. Ozymandias is coming back! This cant be the real end of Manhattan, they gotta bring him back somehow
The horse shoe being in the cake was amazing....

Like, it seemed there was no reason for it the first time we saw it.....

So many call backs this episode.... That shit was such a mind trip...

I feel like I got way too fucked up watching it.... Drinking and smoking like shit... Head racing now

damn good episode.

I mean Dr. Manhattan coulda easily just made sure they got everybody instead of letting that last dude transport him wherever but ill let it ride lol. Chalk it up to him still being "confused" I guess.

I'm glad they finally tied in the Ozymandias storyline. Now shits about to get even more interesting. What's it one episode left? Man if they dont come out with a second season of this shit ima be pissed.

@Duwop that end credits scene with the horseshoe.. I didnt get it.. what was that a callback to?

damn good episode.

I mean Dr. Manhattan coulda easily just made sure they got everybody instead of letting that last dude transport him wherever but ill let it ride lol. Chalk it up to him still being "confused" I guess.

I'm glad they finally tied in the Ozymandias storyline. Now shits about to get even more interesting. What' sit one episode left? Man if they dont come out with a second season of this shit ima be pissed.

@Duwop that end credits scene with the horseshoe.. I didnt get it.. what was that a callback to?
Remember in the beginningv when we first met ozy they kept giving him a horseshoe with the cake...

And if I'm not mistaken he said "not yet"

I might be wrong on what he exactly said, but the message was clear.... He never needed the horseshoe on any anniversary before... But he can use it now to dig out the cell

Dr Manhattan a busta. Talkin it's nothin they can do to stop them. Nigga coulda teleported to another planet and stalled em out. And he damn sure coulda vaporized that machine lol

I forgot he got on my nerves in the comic and he got on my nerves now. Stupid ass lol

Dr Manhattan a busta. Talkin it's nothin they can do to stop them. Nigga coulda teleported to another planet and stalled em out. And he damn sure coulda vaporized that machine lol

I forgot he got on my nerves in the comic and he got on my nerves now. Stupid ass lol
Dude never goes into rage mode... He just let shit happen.

But all my theories of him just wanting to clap some black cheeky remains....

She was way older when they met than I thought, and they only had a good 10 years together....

But I can't front.. She looked good as fuck flirting in those flash backs....I can see why his Zeus ass chose her...

Also again..

This prolly the only show that has done gay shit and male nudity in a way that works and doesn't piss me off.....

It's like they get how to use shit like that as a literary or artistic device instead of a political statement...

Like all the gay shit, and the male nudity added to the scenes and the overall story they were telling imo...

I typically have an issue with that type shit... But for some reason it works in watchmen...

Like Dr M has literally no conception of shame.... So unless he's aware that it's a distraction.... That nigga gonna be naked when he talking to people who know who he is....

And hooded Justice being gay was just another of many things he chose to live in the closet about.... And despite being as inspirational and he was....to his most die hard fans he was still just a novelty fuck...

That shit was deep as hell to me.... Cuz could never romanticize his existence... They made it clear everybody just wanted to use him in some way

Bruh the whole episode was a testament to Angela's pussy....

Hear me out....

First the episode was called "a God walks into Abarr"

Abarr... Angela's last name...
That's a clear pun of Dr M fucking Angela...Abarr

Secondly... Angela INSTANTLY IMMEDIATELY compares this to Zeus coming to Earth to fuck humans, and she took the side of the argument that is he was just a horny bastard... Which is a legit argument in Greek mythology for anyone who studied it. Mad people just reserved that Zeus was a horn dog... And that's what Angela suggested

Thirdly.... Ozy called that shit immediately. He knew right off the bat it was a chick. And knew Dr m was enough of a simp to use the device. Like he knew.... Soon as he found someone to fuck him right... It was a rap

Fourtly....

Nigga trusted all his powers under her control knowing it ends with his death..... Like that's past sacrifice... That's complete submission... Like he made her the most powerful person in the world no fucks given... Just to be her man

Episode was mad deep when they did the chicken or the egg thing. When Angela told manhattan to ask her grandfather about Judd and how did he know about the robe, it was in the past before he even met Angela. She wonders if she put that bug in his head which is how he knew to do it and how they met in the first place. Damn.

Episode was mad deep when they did the chicken or the egg thing. When Angela told manhattan to ask her grandfather about Judd and how did he know about the robe, it was in the past before he even met Angela. She wonders if she put that bug in his head which is how he knew to do it and how they met in the first place. Damn.
Some inception shit

This episode captured the power and apathy of Dr. Manhattan to a tee.

And like it has already been mentioned, the pussy of Angela Abar is on legendary status. Instead of creating a perfect self lubricating vibrating pussy for him to fuck, this muthafucka decided to enter Angela's life thus setting off a sequence of events that gets a whole bunch of muthafuckas killed.

I don't believe Dr. Manhattan is dead(he's immortal) and I don't think that muthafucka didn't know that the White Night wasn't coming. He knew, that pussy just made all them dead cops worth it.

This the same muthafucka that erased 10 years from the DC Universe thus creating the New 52 timeline.

So ozymandious wasn't a prisoner he chose to live in that moon and Dr Manhattan created life on that moon like a god. This is the best superhero sbiw ive seen and it thrives purely off of story t3lling it doesn't need over the too acti9n to carry it. Its all about plot and intrigue

So ozymandious wasn't a prisoner he chose to live in that moon and Dr Manhattan created life on that moon like a god. This is the best superhero sbiw ive seen and it thrives purely off of story t3lling it doesn't need over the too acti9n to carry it. Its all about plot and intrigue

He is a prisoner,because he can't leave,but a while ago he said he came there and thought it was paradise ,but then realized it was a prison.

We always knew he went voluntarily .

I'm going to have to watch this shit because apparently this is good tv BUT episodes I saw was wack. Niggas talking about this show in the gym like it's the next goat show like The Wire and that's impossible from what I saw of Ep1-3.

i really cant stand some of you niggas sometimes

I didnt say anything a few pages ago, but why in the hell does it matter how old Angela is when she meets a nigga who no longer ages? Like, why is this a point of contention for some of you

then Cain come in here with his old man yells at cloud bullshit lol

stop comparing every show ever made to the wire, some of ya'll being real basic right now

Last edited:
Back