Welcome To aBlackWeb

84913706996f11d8262f64976cfdc2c0740938f6.gifv

0372eca963852a0ef4112859a5240fcb2fe942bc.gifv

Ezra might be a weirdo and got into some trouble over the last 2-3 years but you know who also had some issues and still rose to lead the MCU, Robert Downey Jr. Give the guy a chance.
Ezra accused (and plead out to) of grooming a minor; rape; abuse; violence and is currently hiding behind being binary for sympathy

But yeah....give him a chance🙄

Ezra accused (and plead out to) of grooming a minor; rape; abuse; violence and is currently hiding behind being binary for sympathy

But yeah....give him a chance🙄
Is accused a conviction? If he's guilty of any of those things then throw him away forever but until then The Flash is a day 1 watch

Trailer doesn’t move me

It’s decent it’s just I don’t have an affinity to Micheal Keaton and seeing him fly around as Batman fighting guys at like 65 idk it just don’t do it for me and there’s been a decent amount of multiverse/altered timeline stuff the past few years

There’s also the Ezra Miller factor and he does not deserve support

Last edited:
And using RDJ was not that great of an analogy.

RDJ was a drug addict.

But yeah let's compare that to a guy's who crimes reads like a serial killers playbook..... :word?:
Nah bro, RDJ disappearing from the lime light to get clean is the same as DC putting Ezra in witness protection until they could recoup the money they lost from a film that was too deep to recast and reshoot

But hey, we finally get to see Gorilla Grood and Mirror Master on the big screen

You must have read past the plead out to part

Guess the math of a 33yo dating a 18yo for the 3 years is lost somewhere in the speed force
He plead guilty of trespassing on someone's property, I haven't seen anything of him in court for that other stuff. Like I said if he did that stuff then throw him away forever but now it's just an allegation.

Nah bro, RDJ disappearing from the lime light to get clean is the same as DC putting Ezra in witness protection until they could recoup the money they lost from a film that was too deep to recast and reshoot

But hey, we finally get to see Gorilla Grood and Mirror Master on the big screen
See you June 17 in here with the rest of us discussing the movie

He plead guilty of trespassing on someone's property, I haven't seen anything of him in court for that other stuff. Like I said if he did that stuff then throw him away forever but now it's just an allegation.
Ignorance is bliss my friend. Everyday folks show me their integrity isn't worth the tissue they wipe they ass with and Feb 13 is no different

You can have the last word/insult on this, just don't quote me or mention me is all I ask

I'm cool with quite a few ppl who will support this nigga and film and I like to forget that in the next coming days

Because again, ignorance is bliss

Ignorance is bliss my friend. Everyday folks show me their integrity isn't worth the tissue they wipe they ass with and Feb 13 is no different

You can have the last word/insult on this, just don't quote me or mention me is all I ask

I'm cool with quite a few ppl who will support this nigga and film and I like to forget that in the next coming days

Because again, ignorance is bliss
Well if you go back I never once said give him a pass on the stuff he's accused of I just said give him a chance to have a great movie like you all did with RDJ. You're the one came quoting me, it wasn't the other way around

This was why they ain't cancel the movie compared to say Batgirl

DC tryna to get it's own No Way Home money.

Ezra is trash and only getting away with shit because of white privilege and the pink mafia

Well if you go back I never once said give him a pass on the stuff he's accused of I just said give him a chance to have a great movie like you all did with RDJ
Idc bro. I'm against 'cancel culture' and me thumping on about this guy, his allegations, WB enabling him, and ppl supporting him is just that

Enjoy this pos and every movie he's cast in ✌🏿

Idc bro. I'm against 'cancel culture' and me thumping on about this guy, his allegations, WB enabling him, and ppl supporting him is just that

Enjoy this pos and every movie he's cast in ✌🏿
You do care which is why you keep quoting me

Back