Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah, much better

E4a9aIxUYAUZDKV
Side by side with all of them.
04114FD8-09F5-401A-A49D-006EDABCD385.jpeg

This is the main reason why I never liked Superman or Hulk like that. They're overpowered and written in such a fashion that whenever get tired of fighting they can just stop the fight with a simple punch. Never liked a regular hero being completely overpowered it makes their comics boring to me.

Catch the Hulk at the right moment, before he's completely enraged, and he can be defeated by pretty much anyone with Class 100 strength and, at times, less than that since even Spiderman has gotten the upper hand on Hulk multiple times.

Supes, not so much. You pretty much can't beat him unless he allows it to happen.

S
Catch the Hulk at the right moment, before he's completely enraged, and he can be defeated by pretty much anyone with Class 100 strength and, at times, less than that since even Spiderman has gotten the upper hand on Hulk multiple times.

Supes, not so much. You pretty much can't beat him unless he allows it to happen.
Superman isnt unbeatable. There are aliens and other supervillians in his strength vlclass that cojld gibe him a run for his money like mongul for example also besides kryptonite magic is also his weakness.

S

Superman isnt unbeatable. There are aliens and other supervillians in his strength vlclass that cojld gibe him a run for his money like mongul for example also besides kryptonite magic is also his weakness.
Depends on which one you're talking about
Silver age Supes was pulling planets, then there's Superman 1 million

S

Magic is a big one, which is why Dr Fate could easily hand Superman his ass or outright kill him, but with that Captain Marvel/Shazam should be able to beat his ass every time because his powers comes from magic, but that ain't the case. He did knock Supes out cold once, and is prolly the only one to have ever done that; Darkseid couldn't even do it.

Depends on which one you're talking about
Silver age Supes was pulling planets, then there's Superman 1 million
Magic is a big one, which is why Dr Fate could easily hand Superman his ass or outright kill him, but with that Captain Marvel/Shazam should be able to beat his ass every time because his powers comes from magic, but that ain't the case. He did knock Supes out cold once, and is prolly the only one to have ever done that; Darkseid couldn't even do it.
I don't know about silver age Superman but I had a comic from the late 80s where mongul beat him to a bloody pulp in a gladiator fight

I don't know about silver age Superman but I had a comic from the late 80s where mongul beat him to a bloody pulp in a gladiator fight

I just read that Captain Atom is supposed to be able to beat Supes. What I read said dude is actually, factually stronger than Superman. Spector and Swamp Thing too.

I just read that Captain Atom is supposed to be able to beat Supes. What I read said dude is actually, factually stronger than Superman. Spector and Swamp Thing too.
Not too many DC guys can face him period lol. Swamp thing is ridiculously powerful as well but Phantom Stranger>>>>>>>>>>Allllll of them.

Rewatching the first Shazam...this movie fucking sucks for so many reasons. It's actually offensive to all five senses.

Back