Welcome To aBlackWeb

DC's Lucifer

It evolves a lot over the seasons. I can't say whether you'll wind up liking it or not, but I can say that it's not one of those shows where you'll necesarily know immediately if it's for you. It's sort of like Agents of Shield in that regard.
Ugh.

I hated AOS too lol

I think I was trying to watch this while doing something else but I'm almost finished with Startup. Might try and start this

Ugh.

I hated AOS too lol

I think I was trying to watch this while doing something else but I'm almost finished with Startup. Might try and start this

lol Lots of people were down on AoS. I'll say it got progressively better with each season. It was a legit good show by the end.

This is a little different in that, it was always a pretty good show from the standard of being your standard serial cop show with a twist. What's changed is that with each season, they've focused a little less on the cop stuff and more on Lucifer and Decker as characters and the supernatural type stuff.

lol Lots of people were down on AoS. I'll say it got progressively better with each season. It was a legit good show by the end.

This is a little different in that, it was always a pretty good show from the standard of being your standard serial cop show with a twist. What's changed is that with each season, they've focused a little less on the cop stuff and more on Lucifer and Decker as characters and the supernatural type stuff.

I know what my issue with AOS was and that's my fault. I made assumptions we would see major characters from the movies at least have cameos and by the i think 5th episode, i was checked out

the show in itself also wasnt as interesting as I hoped it would be so there's that

I know what my issue with AOS was and that's my fault. I made assumptions we would see major characters from the movies at least have cameos and by the i think 5th episode, i was checked out

the show in itself also wasnt as interesting as I hoped it would be so there's that

Yeah, I think that's what bothered everyone about it. So it took sticking with it long enough to care about the actual characters in the show to start to buy into the show.

I wished they amped the power usage and supernatural because Luci is one of the most powerful beings in comics

I wished they amped the power usage and supernatural because Luci is one of the most powerful beings in comics

Yeah it really bothered me that other than a little superhuman strength, his only real powers is a low level Jedi mind trick. I just came to accept that the show is so far from the source material that it's silly to hold the show to comic book standards when it comes to powersets.

Lady Sif from Thor made a cameo

Just started ep.1 of new season. You know what I'm finally realizing...Luci is a damn whiny azzz child.

God...your father...comes down to visit, and all you do is whine?? This the most whiniest he's ever been! At the dinner table...gets told what he and his brothers are lookin for is God's love. Luci says no. But then turn right around and ask God to tell them he loves him! Bruh! WHAT DA FUCC YOU WANT FROM HIM! GAT DAMN!

What...you want God to pay catch wit you? Tuck you in at nite and read a bedtime story? Post your drawing of him on the fridge? Take to the park and watch you play? WHAT MUTHAFUCCA!?!?!? Goodness. I look at it like this...

- Luci the eldest
- Thought he was entitled to run the kingdom of heaven
- God felt he wasn't ready yet
- Wanted Luci to prove he could handle the responsibilities
- Sent him to run hell and see how does there
- Luci didn't want to and saw it as God punishing him
- Now Luci resents him and thinks never loved him

Just started ep.1 of new season. You know what I'm finally realizing...Luci is a damn whiny azzz child.

God...your father...comes down to visit, and all you do is whine?? This the most whiniest he's ever been! At the dinner table...gets told what he and his brothers are lookin for is God's love. Luci says no. But then turn right around and ask God to tell them he loves him! Bruh! WHAT DA FUCC YOU WANT FROM HIM! GAT DAMN!

What...you want God to pay catch wit you? Tuck you in at nite and read a bedtime story? Post your drawing of him on the fridge? Take to the park and watch you play? WHAT MUTHAFUCCA!?!?!? Goodness. I look at it like this...

- Luci the eldest
- Thought he was entitled to run the kingdom of heaven
- God felt he wasn't ready yet
- Wanted Luci to prove he could handle the responsibilities
- Sent him to run hell and see how does there
- Luci didn't want to and saw it as God punishing him
- Now Luci resents him and thinks never loved him
Amenadiel is the oldest angel in this show

I thought Lucifer was? Thought he was the 1st angel? So he suffering from middle child syndrome then. Lol
In the show. I'm not sure what he's suffering from but the writers need to quit dragging it out IMO

Also they need to quit dragging out him and Chloe

In the show. I'm not sure what he's suffering from but the writers need to quit dragging it out IMO

Also they need to quit dragging out him and Chloe
Nah they need to keep them playing the cat and mouse thing with their relationship. The ol will they or won’t they. Most shows have suffered when they get the male and female protagonists together and wasn’t as good after.
And that’s going back to Moonlighting

Nah they need to keep them playing the cat and mouse thing with their relationship. The ol will they or won’t they. Most shows have suffered when they get the male and female protagonists together and wasn’t as good after.
And that’s going back to Moonlighting
Depends on how good the writers are. Sometimes that cat & mouse shit gets played out and boring.

Back