Welcome To aBlackWeb

DC's Lucifer

I thought they were going to let loose when the show went to Netflix but it's still as if it was on basic cable
I don't really remember what happened last season besides the reveal

I thought they were going to let loose when the show went to Netflix but it's still as if it was on basic cable
I don't really remember what happened last season besides the reveal

They kinda did tho...sorta. i mean a few f-bombs here & there. Lol

On episode 3. All in.
I thought they would’ve dragged out them finding out Michael wasn’t really Lucifer for a bit longer. But damn Maze gets finer each season!

That was a hell of a cliffhanger. Didn't realize I binged those episodes so quickly lol
I didn't like episode 4. Thought it was lazy writing and they just didn't know what to do. I had a feeling the new boyfriend was the serial killer since he was just added and that tends to be the case for new people added to shows. Also wasn't a fan of the twin thing but that's mainly because I don't like an actor playing twins in movies.
I'd think that Lucifer could take Maze though since he's the king of hell and she's just a demon. Always figured he just took it easy on her
I'm curious what they do with God since they've only hinted at him coming down with that one guy and the belt in one of the earlier seasons. Wasn't sure if they were ever going to show him.
Overall it was a good season 5 part 1 though
I still wish this show would let loose more since it's on Netflix and not basic cable

"Titans" Senegalese American actress Anna Diop interviews "Lucifer" and "Spartacus" South African American actress Lesley-Ann Brandt about BLM, diversity in the Hollywood television industry and how portraying a diabolical queer "immigrant from Hell" impacts her social activism.

Didn't realize this was a DC IP.

I tried watching it and it didn't pull me in. Might try again

Didn't realize this was a DC IP.

I tried watching it and it didn't pull me in. Might try again

It evolves a lot over the seasons. I can't say whether you'll wind up liking it or not, but I can say that it's not one of those shows where you'll necesarily know immediately if it's for you. It's sort of like Agents of Shield in that regard.

Back