Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was really Justice League that was the nadir for me,” recalled Affleck, who retired as the Caped Crusader in 2019 but will be back in the role for The Flash in November. “That was a bad experience because of a confluence of things: my own life, my divorce, being away too much, the competing agendas and then Zack’s personal tragedy and the reshooting. It just was the worst experience. It was awful. It was everything that I didn’t like about this.”

The star continued, “That became the moment where I said, ‘I’m not doing this anymore.’ It’s not even about, like, Justice League was so bad. Because it could have been anything.”

Last edited:

It was really Justice League that was the nadir for me,” recalled Affleck, who retired as the Caped Crusader in 2019 but will be back in the role for The Flash in November. “That was a bad experience because of a confluence of things: my own life, my divorce, being away too much, the competing agendas and then Zack’s personal tragedy and the reshooting. It just was the worst experience. It was awful. It was everything that I didn’t like about this.”

The star continued, “That became the moment where I said, ‘I’m not doing this anymore.’ It’s not even about, like, Justice League was so bad. Because it could have been anything.”

Lol the headline makes it seem like shooting the movie was the worst experience but it was everything that happened during the shooting of the movie that made it the worst experience

Nice clickbait headline

Lol the headline makes it seem like shooting the movie was the worst experience but it was everything that happened during the shooting of the movie that made it the worst experience

Nice clickbait headline
Which is why I read articles lol. Some on here don't

Nice clickbait headline
it was both ihis personal shit going on in his life and shooting the movie because joss whedon sucks.

Back