Welcome To aBlackWeb

The set up was that bats and ww would still be recruiting the rest of the league but end up getting murked by Darkseid.

That's fukn stupid. Why kill off 2 of your biggest and well known JL members b4 there's even a JL.

That would have been like Marvel killing off Ironman & Cap in the 1st Avenger's movie.

SMH. That's why Marvel stay, and will continue, to be winning.

Yeah if I remember correctly the summary of snyders trilogy was that in the justice league, bats n ww would recruit the team, revive supes, ww decapitated steppenwolf, boomtube it to Darkseid, who in the 3rd film would murk everyone and the flash would go back in time - like we saw in Bats vs. Supes - the whole knightmare saga with supes as a villain etc I dunno exactly.

I think that shit was posted on here or the IC lol. @Lou Cypher probably knows what was up

Killing off Superman was dumb because it didn’t have the emotional weight it needed to be effective. That’s something you do years later once you’ve established that Superman in that universe.
Instead they should’ve kept it simple. Batman goes after Superman while being manipulated by Lex Luther. Batman and Superman figures out what’s going on and team up to take out Luther, Luther gets into his metal suit to fight them off, they defeat Luther, then you plant seeds for the JLA. Simfuckingple.

They shoulda just followed the animated story board, word for word. DC animated films rival the Marvel Universe.

FACTS!

Marvel was scared to go Mature/Rated R wit their films. DC animated...no fuccs given

Too much Hollywood, not enough comics.

They fucked themselves over by meddling too much.

As long as they stick to the source material, shits still salvageable.

DC comics has had so many dope moments that would translate beautifully on scene.... The execs are their own worse enemies.

I mean the fact that Titans is absolutely killing it, and arrowverse crisis is actually bigger than the dceu at this point is proof positive that live action DC can work when properly done.

The movies just weren't going in the right direction. I think they good now though.... But that's just me clearly

These comics basically write themselves. The script...or at least the FOUNDATION for a script is there. All these studios gotta do is follow it. Fill in lil blank spots here & there, but for the most part the shty is already written.

Their problem is letting these execs who KNOW NOTHING about these comics...the characters...or the stories...dictate how the movie should go. All they care about is maximizing their money. They feel they can give fans bullshyt, and they will accept it.

Last edited:

I must be the only one who doesn't care about this shit. When I don't like my work environment I leave.

And all these mfs weak actors getting carried by their roles low key anyway. Yeah I said it. Whole cast weak. Tired of hearing them complain about this nigga. It's done. Yall got to do a remix. He's outta there. What more do they want? Should have said it in real time if it was that serious but you chose the check.

tenor.gif

I must be the only one who doesn't care about this shit. When I don't like my work environment I leave.

And all these mfs weak actors getting carried by their roles low key anyway. Yeah I said it. Whole cast weak. Tired of hearing them complain about this nigga. It's done. Yall got to do a remix. He's outta there. What more do they want? Should have said it in real time if it was that serious but you chose the check.

View attachment 530261
White people say the same thing about slavery

White people say the same thing about slavery

Thanks for comparing a bunch of millionaires "plight" with a director's shitty ego to slavery. Your ancestors appreciate it.

I'm not gonna call you out your name for saying this dumb shit even tho I really want to.

The fucking nerve. You thought that was a bullet huh?

Thanks for comparing a bunch of millionaires "plight" with a director's shitty ego to slavery. Your ancestors appreciate it.

I'm not gonna call you out your name for saying this dumb shit even tho I really want to.
What you said is what white people say to people like lebron and kap

:js4:These are facts

What you said is what white people say to people like lebron and kap

:js4:These are facts

Slavery and Joss Whedon being an ass hat have nothing to do with eachother and are not comparable.

Telling them to shut up and act is the same as shut up and dribble

No cause they aren't using their platform like lebron and kap speaking out for everyone complaining about social injustices to the many their speaking to their personal experience with one dude.

Again, wack on the surface comparison.

You one of those "what about black on black crime" head ass niggas. I'm not spending any more time on this. Iswis.

Back