Welcome To aBlackWeb

The DCAU is next on my list to do a chronological watch

Im on Star Wars right now finished EP 3 a couple nights ago

I kinda got sidetracked cause all I wanted to do was the movies but I started watching clone wars and now I cant stop lol

Meh...would've...could've...should've DIDN'T
LOL there's no way WB would sign off on that shit for lice action. Infinity war was altered from what comic Thanos does there's no way in hell Darkseid, who's the original would get away with all the sadistic shit he's done.

LOL there's no way WB would sign off on that shit for lice action. Infinity war was altered from what comic Thanos does there's no way in hell Darkseid, who's the original would get away with all the sadistic shit he's done.

But that would separate them from Marvel. Hell...they'd get more fans. Lol

This actually a good idea..

You should prolly make a thread detailing it, kinda like how people been doing all the mcu movies...

I know I gotta DC bias, but the dcau imo is right up there with the MCU...

This movie definitely was a dope send off....
I'ma do this

Mothaf...man lol this migga. If I remember correctly as far as order you'll need JL Flashpoint,
2.JL War,
3. JL throne of Atlantis,
4.Son of Batman,
5.Batman Bad Blood,
6. JL vs Teen Titans,
7. JL Dark,
8.TT Judas Contract,
9. Suicide Squad Hell to pay,
10.Death of Superman,
11.Reign of Superman,
12.Constantine City of Demons,
13.WW Bloodlines.
Then JLD Apoc:fwm:

@Inglewood_B

Ok

Just ran through this series

Not sure if I should make a thread or just post all my thoughts here but I will say, leading up to the final final fight scene, this was pace to beat endgame and infinity war combined

But it was good enough to surpass at least endgame

Ok

Just ran through this series

Not sure if I should make a thread or just post all my thoughts here but I will say, leading up to the final final fight scene, this was pace to beat endgame and infinity war combined

But it was good enough to surpass at least endgame
Drop a thread and just do like 3 films each I'm curious

Back