Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this a standalone or do I need to watch other movies before this one

Is this a standalone or do I need to watch other movies before this one
It's the culmination from all the films after Jl Flashpoint so there's certain things that you may not understand if you haven't seen some.

It's the culmination from all the films after Jl Flashpoint so there's certain things that you may not understand if you haven't seen some.
Can you give me a list? Lol

I'll try to knock a couple off a day

is this right?

is this right?

Indeed. But not every film is necessary for JLDA

Just Flashpoint, JL War, JL Throne of Atlantis, Son of Batman, Batman Bad Blood, Justice League vs Teen Titans , JL Dark, Teen Titans Judas Contract, Suicide Squad, Death of Superman, Reign of Superman, and WW Bloodlines. Constanine if you'd like to know more about him and because he does have a decent part in Apokolips.

Indeed. But not every film is necessary for JLDA

Just Flashpoint, JL War, JL Throne of Atlantis, Son of Batman, Batman Bad Blood, Justice League vs Teen Titans , JL Dark, Teen Titans Judas Contract, Suicide Squad, Death of Superman, Reign of Superman, and WW Bloodlines. Constanine if you'd like to know more about him and because he does have a decent part in Apokolips.
In that order?

If so, I'll start tomorrow

Those paradooms was eating everybody. They did darkseid did John Stewart dirty. An F-Bomb in an animated superhero movie? well, that's a first one of the top 3 dc animated movies along with flashpoint and death of Superman
I got a question. Is Batman hush a oart of this shared universe? He wears a different costume in that movie although it seems to be animated by the same team.

Last edited:
lol Darkseid disrespectful as fuck. I didn't realize how brutal dude was until this movie
What? My man this barely scratches the surface on comic Darkseid lol. Dude is sadistic as it gets and go head and google how Dan Turpin was utilized against Superman lol.

Those paradooms was eating everybody. They did darkseid did John Stewart dirty. An F-Bomb in an animated superhero movie? well, that's a first one of the top 3 dc animated movies along with flashpoint and death of Superman
I got a question. Is Batman hush a oart of this shared universe? He wears a different costume in that movie although it seems to be animated by the same team.
Yea but not all of the films in this universe directly lead into Apocalypse

In that order?

If so, I'll start tomorrow
Mothaf...man lol this migga. If I remember correctly as far as order you'll need JL Flashpoint,
2.JL War,
3. JL throne of Atlantis,
4.Son of Batman,
5.Batman Bad Blood,
6. JL vs Teen Titans,
7. JL Dark,
8.TT Judas Contract,
9. Suicide Squad Hell to pay,
10.Death of Superman,
11.Reign of Superman,
12.Constantine City of Demons,
13.WW Bloodlines.
Then JLD Apoc:fwm:

Mothaf...man lol this migga. If I remember correctly as far as order you'll need JL Flashpoint,
2.JL War,
4.Son of Batman,
5.Batman Bad Blood,
6. JL vs Teen Titans,
7. JL Dark,
8.TT Judas Contract,
10.Death of Superman,
11.Reign of Superman,
13.WW Bloodlines.
Preciate it brah

I'ma start on these today

I think I saw flashpoint though but might watch it again

2.JL War,
4.Son of Batman,
5.Batman Bad Blood,
6. JL vs Teen Titans,
7. JL Dark,
8.TT Judas Contract,
10.Death of Superman,
11.Reign of Superman,
13.WW Bloodlines.
You might also want to check out justice leavue doom, justice league crisis on two earth's, justice league gods and monsters, suicide squad :assualt on Arkham and Batman under the hood if you haven't already. They take place before flashpoint but thise movies are fire as well

Back