Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol watching folks cry over this is hilarious. We were never getting this Joker v Batman so who cares. It probably will be a fire musical regardless. They got the right people.

This should do numbers "Rogers" was fire.

.... And you guys say you don't like musicals. Shame on you all... Shame.

Lol watching folks cry over this is hilarious. We were never getting this Joker v Batman so who cares. It probably will be a fire musical regardless. They got the right people.
It has nothing to do with Batman...

The problem is it has nothing to do with joker either.

The first movie... and this shit... just some shit nigga had sitting on the shelf for years, and repackaged it as "joker"

Shits just insultingly disrespectful to the source material the core audience is baited into.

Calling it joker... then when ever joker fan shows up it's A movie of some made up shit that every forced part was an attempt to tie it to Gotham and the Wayne family...

It's a joke. A bad joke. So I guess I'm that sense joker still wins... but c'mon

It has nothing to do with Batman...

The problem is it has nothing to do with joker either.

The first movie... and this shit... just some shit nigga had sitting on the shelf for years, and repackaged it as "joker"

Shits just insultingly disrespectful to the source material the core audience is baited into.

Calling it joker... then when ever joker fan shows up it's A movie of some made up shit that every forced part was an attempt to tie it to Gotham and the Wayne family...

It's a joke. A bad joke. So I guess I'm that sense joker still wins... but c'mon
I get that if your only going to enjoy it in that direction. I personally feel the first movie is its own unique thing that doesnt have to be tied into a batman film to be good. Just a different version and take with a more serious tone thats not too heavy on the lore. The sequel musical doesnt sound interesting off the top but seeing the people tied to the film its probably going to do big major things.

There is two other Batman worlds about to be in the mix with Pattinson and Gunns Batman and one of those can give the fans the real Joker they desire.

Last edited:
Back