Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 10-04-24

Yeah the first movie was trash and I never got the hype
Yep

Go watch The King of Comedy starring Deniro directed by Scorsese. Joker is straight ripoff of that film but worse version.

9167QObWHeL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

The first one surpassed my expectations cuz I thought it was gonna be trash. Joaquin did a great job but overall I’ve only seen it once and I haven’t bothered watching again since it came out. Revisionist history if they never associated this with Joker and he was just his own character minus anything from the Batman universe not only would it probably of been a better overall movie, they probably wouldn’t of done a sequel.

Just watched Joker it was amazing. It's going to go over A LOT of people heads especially the ending. It's genius imo I won't spoil it but don't listen to the critics. Go in with a clear mind and look at the deeper messages. The more I think about this movie the more I think it's one of the best films I seen in a while and I enjoyed it more than the first one in some ways.

Shouts out to the director and actors/actresses who had the balls to go this route when the first movie made a billion. Makes sense why they didn't allow early screenings and chased a bag. This the type of art that's fearless, smart, and brutal. Can't wait to watch it again.

94% out of 100.

My Goat. Seriously what a badass man. I gotta check out his other work man because as am artist this shit inspired and moved me tbh. Shit was brave as hell to make. I'm sure he knew it would piss off a lot of people. What a fucking dope ending bro.

I caught it early and my girl was like why the fuck you thinking that?!? Lol shit had me marking out. Hope they get some type of awards and the committee don't bend to critics pressure.

Between people complaining about this movie and how folks intentionally responded to that Kendrick Lamar "Watch the party die" I officially lost faith in current society LMAO. Niggas lost bro. I'll be the narcissist and bad guy. Ain't no way this movie getting trashed because people didn't like the story/or ending.

Here is what I was told happened by a friend who did his research. Let me say at the top that I didn't watch either movie.

But according to my boy, the director of the movie wasn't happy how his Joker was turned into some sort of icon by the right wing white supremacists. It seems like in the first movie, they depicted Joker as this loser who kept blaming life and the system for his short comings. The audience was supposed to understand his perspective but not really relate. Especially when he goes full murderer and starts killing folk.

But ofcourse, this spoke to young white supremacists who think the system is to blame for their shitty ass existences. The director was like wtf, Joker shouldn't have talking to y'all and got y'all to relate like that.

So he approached the second movie by completely destroying the character he built in the first movie. Apart from being a musical, he had this mfer be a whiny ass loser who got raped in jail, begged to be released, couldnt last more than a few pumps when fucking, and eventually got mercy killed.

The directors purpose was to completely strip away anything that made Arthur a hero to the white angst crowd in the first movie and portray him as an absolute loser.

Now again, I bailed out on watching the first movie soon as I heard white supremacists loved it cause they related to Arthur. And no way was I ever gonna watch the second movie after skipping the first.

But if the above is true, then props to the director cause he did capture the shit perfectly. These white angst mfers really are some losers that constantly fail at life and blame the "system" or others when the system is set up specifically for them to succeed.

To all y'all who thoroughly disappointed and feel like y'all lost money on this bullshit, good.

Here is what I was told happened by a friend who did his research. Let me say at the top that I didn't watch either movie.

But according to my boy, the director of the movie wasn't happy how his Joker was turned into some sort of icon by the right wing white supremacists. It seems like in the first movie, they depicted Joker as this loser who kept blaming life and the system for his short comings. The audience was supposed to understand his perspective but not really relate. Especially when he goes full murderer and starts killing folk.

But ofcourse, this spoke to young white supremacists who think the system is to blame for their shitty ass existences. The director was like wtf, Joker shouldn't have talking to y'all and got y'all to relate like that.

So he approached the second movie by completely destroying the character he built in the first movie. Apart from being a musical, he had this mfer be a whiny ass loser who got raped in jail, begged to be released, couldnt last more than a few pumps when fucking, and eventually got mercy killed.

The directors purpose was to completely strip away anything that made Arthur a hero to the white angst crowd in the first movie and portray him as an absolute loser.

Now again, I bailed out on watching the first movie soon as I heard white supremacists loved it cause they related to Arthur. And no way was I ever gonna watch the second movie after skipping the first.

But if the above is true, then props to the director cause he did capture the shit perfectly. These white angst mfers really are some losers that constantly fail at life and blame the "system" or others when the system is set up specifically for them to succeed.

To all y'all who thoroughly disappointed and feel like y'all lost money on this bullshit, good.

yea i was alluding to this earlier. He hated them edge lords

Like I said bro, that director was a gangsta for that and I didn't know about this shit. I can remember a film this fearless especially when the last one made 1 billion lol.

It seemed like they all knew it would piss people off which is kinda badass to me especially since it makes sense what the Joker was starting to symbolize in the film and in real life with people. I'm telling y'all years down the line people will return to this film and see the genius in it.

Nigga skipped out on early screenings and rented a cabin in the woods during the premier on some Walter White shit LMAO. Like how can people not see how cold this shit is?!?

I don't know how anyone can think
Joker isn't a great film and partial origin story for Joker and Gotham. I could probably watch the film weekly and never get bored.

I will just pretend it's a stand alone film with no follow up.
It was a dope film in general.. this is ABW you gotta expect the random bs takes.

Last edited:

This shit is all spin though we see with flops. The idea Phillips made a garbage movie to pissed off nazis makes no sense, the first Joker made over $1 billion, $700 mil outside of the US. So to focus on a small group of online weirdos as opposed to the majority who went to see it would be ruining his career over nothing. Those same weirdos love that this movie is flopping anyway, and you know Gaga was thinking this was Oscar bait

Just like with Hangover, dude can't make a sequel. He flatout didn't even listen to Gunn lol

Back