Welcome To aBlackWeb

There has to be a season 3! This was so damn good! Kite man finally grew some balls lol. LOL at Gordon not getting a key to the city. All these shows in dc universe app has been great it’s a damn shame it may go by the wayside.

Kite man on some real shit. Told her I deserve the best and dipped on her.

Another good episode. Gordon had me dying when he shot at ivy and harley close range with that rpg.

Hope they make another season, but I would also be cool with this ending as the end of the series.

They still gotta make another season though.

That was an amazing season finale...

Like... I can't remember the last time a show ended that dope

Harley Quinn is going to HBO Max soon, which is cool but sucks for the dc universe app. They just need to make it a comic only site and bring everything to hbo Max. They need more content

Lol at selfish lovers

"A perfect example of that is in this third season of ‘Harley’ [when] we had a moment where Batman was going down on Catwoman," Halpen said. "And DC was like, ‘You can’t do that. You absolutely cannot do that.’ They’re like, ‘Heroes don’t do that.’ So, we said, ‘Are you saying heroes are just selfish lovers?’ They were like, ‘No, it’s that we sell consumer toys for heroes. It’s hard to sell a toy if Batman is also going down on someone.’"

Shit looks fire.

Also, i think everyone kinda expects Harley to do some shit to fuck up their relationship and then they reconscile at the end, but seeing Swamp Thing so much in the trailer and knowing her and Ivy got similar powers, Harley being jealous of Swamp Thing and thinking Ivy likes her is gonna be the drama

Back