Welcome To aBlackWeb

Catwoman's acceptance speech is up there with Riley's chocolate rant

LOL,this scene is genius,mocking the Oscars with the Memoriam of all the dead villains.Then Catwoman(Who was once played by Halle Berry) gives an acceptance speech as did Halle when she won for Monster's Ball,she(Halle) said it had been 74 years since a black woman won. Catwoman said it's been 80 years. I don't know if they did that on purpose but cool touch. Then the uncomfortable look on Reverse Flash and The ventriloquist dummy's face when she said" your only giving this to me because I'm Black" LMAOOO. And also the award being named the "Joe Chill" (killer of Batman's parents) award.

LOL,this scene is genius,mocking the Oscars with the Memoriam of all the dead villains.Then Catwoman(Who was once played by Halle Berry) gives an acceptance speech as did Halle when she won for Monster's Ball,she(Halle) said it had been 74 years since a black woman won. Catwoman said it's been 80 years. I don't know if they did that on purpose but cool touch. Then the uncomfortable look on Reverse Flash and The ventriloquist dummy's face when she said" your only giving this to me because I'm Black" LMAOOO. And also the award being named the "Joe Chill" (killer of Batman's parents) award.

Bruh, I ain't even think of the halle tie in, but that shit was so great ..

Niggaz not knowing black manta was black killed me too

Back