Welcome To aBlackWeb

Niggas now trying to slick move away from the “$500K worldwide by February” and now it’s comparing stats with other movies.

I thought Gods didn’t take Ls
"riight"

Lol. How am I slick moving away from it. Nigga it didnt happen. Like it didnt happen a week ago when yall first said it. You want a press conference? Just stop disrespecting the teachings and acknowledge what I said brother. Why is the energy sold separately? @AP2.5 you answer too, since you’re meat riding and still haven’t seen the movie.

Lol. How am I slick moving away from it. Nigga it didnt happen. Like it didnt happen a week ago when yall first said it. You want a press conference? Just stop disrespecting the teachings and acknowledge what I said brother. Why is the energy sold separately? @AP2.5 you answer too, since you’re meat riding and still haven’t seen the movie.
I don't appreciate the "meat riding" comment

But

I think the thing is no one predicted how much the marvels would make. You did that for this movie.

And I also don't recall anyone saying the marvels was great. It was reviewed as average but not bad by pretty much everyone that saw it in here.

That's all I got u

Watched this weekend

So they basically just ran back 1 and just replaced Mera with Orm

200w.gif

......Glad it's finally over, hopefully.

Just pressed play on this shit

5 min in and I don't EVER wanna see the supporters of this say ANYTHING about the worst marvel movie

It's checked off so many cliche shit in just 5 min

But I'ma see it through

I'll be back

Was the movie that bad, that you just said fuck coming back @AP2.5

:hahaha:
I went to sleep brother

I left off right as manta was talking in that cliche villain voice talking about how he needs to fix his suit.

Now you had time to put it all up in the case like it's retired but you didn't have time to fix it? Maybe the reason is after this scene but I was just annoyed

I'm about to get up and start working for the day so it will be on before my day gets hectic

Back