Welcome To aBlackWeb

First season trigun
Second season Deathstroke
Third season red hood/ scarecrow
Fourth R'as Al Ghul?

I think they never did Terra with Deathstroke. Four would be a good season for Terra

I think they never did Terra with Deathstroke. Four would be a good season for Terra

That would be dope and Beast Boy would get some much needed shine but I aint tryna see this fool being emo and doing a lazy ass kick flip once every 3 episodes

I need Terra casting to be mid 20's

Maybe bring back Deathstroke. Since everybody that dies in this show gets another chance 🤷🏿‍♂️

I mean, the comics, teen Titans cartoon.... Every time Slade showed up, shit got real

Finally finished. WTF at making it rain Lazarus Pit juice, lol.

And the reach on the lasso of truth is crazy!

Super boy got all emo and blew up her ship and she was just like “eh, I understand.”

Tim Drake drop kicks one cop. Everybody’s reaction:

EC83B4E4-3D83-45ED-AEED-7AB958D828BA.gif

So many missteps, but I’ll be back to see how they start season 4.

Finally finished. WTF at making it rain Lazarus Pit juice, lol.

And the reach on the lasso of truth is crazy!

Super boy got all emo and blew up her ship and she was just like “eh, I understand.”

Tim Drake drop kicks one cop. Everybody’s reaction:

View attachment 677928

So many missteps, but I’ll be back to see how they start season 4.
All that shit was dumb as fuck 🤦🏿‍♂️

Imma be back season 4 too 😬🤷🏿‍♂️

I ain't even getting into the Tim Drake and Superboy shit.... Cuz with the direction of the comics, them niggaz be fucking each other next season 🤦🏿‍♂️

FIRST 3 EPISODES were great but then became consistently bad.It's no way they can explain away all of the mistakes they made this season.
Turned Red Hood into a punk cry baby and Scarecrow was just a pudgy joke.

I took a break around episode 6 and caught up. It was difficult to get through

I'm surprised they actually showed nudity even if it was just once. I had this on in the background and that scene came up and I'm like woah lol

The purgatory episode wasn't needed. Seemed more like they just regretted killing those characters off. So he had the ability to kill the soul sucking demons but waited until they killed someone. The demons were hyped up but could be taken out pretty easily

How does she come back to life after being dead for so long? Amazonian bodies don't decompose?

What's hilarious is I bet they bring Hawk back from the dead if the actors role in the new Reacher show on Amazon bombs

Took 9 episodes to show Raven again?

I agree that they have no idea what to do about Gar. Lol at him turning into a damn tiny bat. Wonder how much that is part of the budget

I really thought she was going to use the lasso to swing on the lightening like in the movie lol

So was that Starfire and Nightwings kid? Back to the love triangle of Starfire, Donna and Nightwing?

Back