Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's like they can't give us a good story, but cash in on enough fanservice to keep you coming back 🤦🏿‍♂️

What they doing with Beast Boy is criminal.

It's bad enough we dont get to see all the cool animals he can transform into... this nigga aint even comic relief on here and provides not even a lil bit of levity while everyone is being ultra serious

What they doing with Beast Boy is criminal.

It's bad enough we dont get to see all the cool animals he can transform into... this nigga aint even comic relief on here and provides not even a lil bit of levity while everyone is being ultra serious
Three seasons all he got us tiger mode and a half hulk power up 🙄

I wanna say I'm done......

Cuz the first 3 minutes of episode 12 before the credits were the biggest complete bucket of horse shit I've ever seen in TV in my entire fucking life.

I'm watching cuz I still love these characters... But that was some dumb ass shit.

Scarecrow is still a boss...... He hasn't done any wrong the whole season

That shit was so dumb bruh.... This nigga turns into a bat and gets other bats to take this heavy ass nigga to the the pits SLOWER than it would have taken Raven and her powers....

That shit was crazy dumb. Have him turn into an ape and jump buildings holding the nigga or something.... That shit was dumb

That shit was so dumb bruh.... This nigga turns into a bat and gets other bats to take this heavy ass nigga to the the pits SLOWER than it would have taken Raven and her powers....

That shit was crazy dumb. Have him turn into an ape and jump buildings holding the nigga or something.... That shit was dumb

bats just came the fuck outa nowhere too.

I guess thats the one other animal we gon see this season other than that tired ass tiger

bats just came the fuck outa nowhere too.

I guess thats the one other animal we gon see this season other than that tired ass tiger
At least he didn't talk to a bunch of random ass tigers that were minding their business before he became woke

Ok.... I'm smoking some kryptonite right now....and I'm bout to watch this episode "purple rain" 🙄

I swear.....

Back