much better episode....

few small things happened,

nothing major...

plot developing nicely..

all the characters are much better now that we don't have to do flashbacks and origins for everybody... i'm sure we'll get some rose flashbacks soon.... but so far the pacing is much better....

i liked it

Yeah... This is a comic readers show.....

They down play Bruce so brilliantly. Like the way he acts it's like you know he's been thru all the crazy shit Batman has been through, yet here's this mild mannered old head talking casually about it all like he's not active.... Even though everything points to him still being active....

Again he reminds me so much of Bill from kill bill

Great casting choice

Dr. Light outchea frying niggas. Wonder if they gonna make him rapey too.

Interesting turn of events with Kori

Reactions: Duwop
Are they actually going to introduce Joker and show that scene with the crowbar on this show I wonder? That would be some ill shit.

Reactions: Lion_Heart
Are they actually going to introduce Joker and show that scene with the crowbar on this show I wonder? That would be some ill shit.
You know after that whole joker kills Jason Todd. I lost respect for Batman. Never really really liked his character after that TBH. Also joker could've been killed 100x but Batman always let him slide.

Superman killed the joker soon as he overstepped

Bat a bitch

Dr.Light outchea turning folks into lightbulb bombs. Cold blooded.

You know after that whole joker kills Jason Todd. I lost respect for Batman. Never really really liked his character after that TBH. Also joker could've been killed 100x but Batman always let him slide.

Bat a bitch

Lol bats never truly gave a fuck.

kj.jpg

Bat a bitch
he redeemed himself later in the comics, but that whole story was dumb as fuck....joker went to become an ambassador for another country or some dumb shit.... batman was gonna kill him but superman stopped him bcuz it was gonna cause a world war or something