like i'm literally in awe of how they're flipping this crisis on infinite earths and tying it in with so many dc properties...

like u got kevin conroy, voice of batman, playing live action batman,

rumors that mark hamill will play a live action joker, rumors that linda carter, is gonna throw on her wonder woman costume, and brandon routh the superman one....

like the possibilities are endless, simply due to the whole shit we been talking about from the jump..

DC as a comics has reset their timeline so many times....with crisis being one of the most major ones....and to exploit that through live action actors so that it holds the same weight is nothing short of amazing....

i don't even care how far after the fact the put that together.. the shit legit has me stoked..

like i feel in a weird position, cuz normally i'm outside looking in when people ask how far they gotta go back to get everything.....

dude asked me today, how many seasons of each tv show do they have to binge before crisis, cuz it's all on netflix...

i was like wow......i mean i guess all of them, cuz they nice with dropping hints to old shit....

now people asking me about titans and swamp thing....

i'm like. yea the movies been struggling... but these tv shows killing it....

and animation always been the shit

I'm tuning in just for Kevin the gawd Conroy and kingdom come Supes. Hamill as the joker vs. Conroy live action would be goat shit

Will be interesting to see if they bring in Hamil on some Joker shit since he's already been on the Flash as the Trickster in a few episodes

Looks like this is going to be good. I didn't like the Season 1 because of the way it told the backstory for the characters. I understand they have to do that for new fans but as a comic book head that shit aggravating. That's why I normally dislike comic book character first movie.

tumblr_pvtsp4SO4x1uezmbko10_400.gif

• Goat
Reactions: Duwop
when does it start

really enjoyed season 1

September 6th

Superboy looks just like the young Justice one.... This should be a fun season.

They really gonna drive right into the comic shit this time.... That should be really good.

Jason Todd is already my favorite character.
Especially knowing that he eventually dies.

Last edited:
Whoever the showrunner is said that at some point theyre doing The Judas Contract storyline,also

We know who Jason Todd becomes.

Reactions: Duwop
the anticipation was so high, and they dropped so much in the previews, i think this episode didn't have the tension it should have had...

still fairly good...not a strong premiere, but i'm ready for next week

6.5/10

trigun was definitely rushed... they should have just saved that for last season... because as menacing as he is, raven bodies him with minimal effort, his effects weren't even that bad imo... he just didn't do shit.... like other than mind fucks...and making the weather die.. we ain't really see his power.......

they built him up all last season for him to get destroyed in the first 30 mins,,

the slade scene was PERFECT

Bruce wayne seemed like a complete sociopath.... that shit was low key funny, . Like knowing that he was batman, made him seem like he was just casually hiding the fact that he's a complete bad ass....i loved how relaxed and confident he seemed...

he reminded me of bill from kill bill...like all this build up, and this nigga just chilling casually listening to how he fucked dudes life up in a way...and then just asks him "oh, you decided which one it is, an now you've come to render a verdict?"

like that nigga seem completely ready for static...lol

but still kinda rushed imo.....

i dunno, maybe i just had higher expectations.... but i'm happy it's back

the anticipation was so high, and they dropped so much in the previews, i think this episode didn't have the tension it should have had...

still fairly good...not a strong premiere, but i'm ready for next week

6.5/10

trigun was definitely rushed... they should have just saved that for last season... because as menacing as he is, raven bodies him with minimal effort, his effects weren't even that bad imo... he just didn't do shit.... like other than mind fucks...and making the weather die.. we ain't really see his power.......

they built him up all last season for him to get destroyed in the first 30 mins,,

the slade scene was PERFECT

Bruce wayne seemed like a complete sociopath.... that shit was low key funny, . Like knowing that he was batman, made him seem like he was just casually hiding the fact that he's a complete bad ass....i loved how relaxed and confident he seemed...

he reminded me of bill from kill bill...like all this build up, and this nigga just chilling casually listening to how he fucked dudes life up in a way...and then just asks him "oh, you decided which one it is, an now you've come to render a verdict?"

like that nigga seem completely ready for static...lol

but still kinda rushed imo.....

i dunno, maybe i just had higher expectations.... but i'm happy it's back

decent start to the season. Im looking forward to the rest

That Trigun shit was definitely rushed and a bit underwhelming tbh. You would think Trigun would be more threatening that someone like Deathstroke.. for Raven to take his ass out so quick how are we supposed to believe that Slade is such a badass he can be a threat that Raven can't just dispose of immediately.

Lol at Jorah fuckin Mormont being Bruce Wayne... im not mad at the casting for and older Bruce and who they picked Slade tho... they did a good job with that