Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Daz: We Made 2pac

test
Even if pac aint go to deathrow he still be the superstar he was . That nigga was doing laps around them

He became a bigger artist, but he was already a superstar with #1 albums and movies.

I didn’t realize till the movie that he wasn’t always with death row. As a kid I thought they found him or the first to sign to him. But found out later he was already that nigga.

I think people wildly misinterpreted thug life.. however he was amongst a certain element thise were two different things

Not sure what you mean? Nobody is saying Pac was a gang member but the rest of them were. His goal for Thug Life was bringing together both Bloods and Crips who could rap and giving them a platform and showing this is bigger than rival gang affiliation.

Yea the M.O.B affiliation was through Suge, but shootouts with cops, stomping out the hugh brothers, thug life, spitting at the camera, etc all was pre Death Row.

Yeah alot of people blame Death Row for how Pac acted but I think folks often don't remember that 98% of the shit we know Pac for was pre Death Row. Death Row was less than a year of his life if you think about it. He was bailed out in October 95 and was killed September of 96.

Nah, he didn't reach Snoop's rise before he got to deathrow. He had a #1 album but Snoop was that nigga who's face was everywhere during this time.

That's not entirely true. You are talking about the buzz Snoop had for Doggystyle which was big but by 1993 he already starred in Juice and Poetic Justice came out that year. Also his album Strickly4MyNiggaz came out that same year with the smash I get around and Keep your head up.

I think Daz being taken out of context. When Death Row dropped All Eyez On Me that took them and Pac to another level and most of Death Row contributed to that album but there was definitely jealously after because he became the main star. Snoop's Doggfather album was supposed to drop in the latter part of the year and he was supposed to end the quarter but Pac was so hot at that time that they were going to put out the Makaveli album around the same time.

He became a bigger artist, but he was already a superstar with #1 albums and movies.

This here. Is similar to Lebron going to the Heat. Dude was already that guy. Going to Miami and winning them Chips alongside other superstars, just took it to another level. People love That villain role and the media that comes with it

I mean. He said what he said. But all yall mfs reaching...

What he is sayin is everyone at deathrow came togther n contributed to all eyez on on me. It was a group effort.

He shoulda said....we all made all eyes on me vs we all made pac

He did but he wasn't a superstar until he started rolling with those dudes, he changed his whole persona cause that's what they were doing. Biggest album he used their style and production, Daz has a point
All of that is true, but Pac carried the Row when he got there taking them to new heights. I would say they benefited more from him then the other way around.

I think Daz being taken out of context. When Death Row dropped All Eyez On Me that took them and Pac to another level and most of Death Row contributed to that album but there was definitely jealously after because he became the main star. Snoop's Doggfather album was supposed to drop in the latter part of the year and he was supposed to end the quarter but Pac was so hot at that time that they were going to put out the Makaveli album around the same time.

Not to mention doggfather was ass water

Back