DAYLYT VS ILL WILL RAP BATTLE - RBE

Who U Got?

• Total voters
Roc will tell u that aint happen himself

1:02
You stan yo mans too hard then accuse others of bias
And i have said hollows lost b4
Just not to surf and roc clearly as u put it

They're standin next to each other all battlers say that shit after a battle "yo homie really had some shit", u watched battle rap long enough to know that lol

But fuck all that lol let's battle

@AP21 is a relatively new battle rap fan. I bet you half my bank, that I can show AP more fire performances from Daylyt, than you can show him from Hollow.

I'll give u half my bank if u can do that and u don't have to pay me shit @GNS
Oh shit
Shit like that...shit like that...shit like that

How we doing this?

They're standin next to each other all battlers say that shit after a battle "yo homie really had some shit", u watched battle rap long enough to know that lol

But fuck all that lol let's battle
Bruh...

Oh shit
Shit like that...shit like that...shit like that

How we doing this?

We can do round vs round or whole battle vs whole battle. I'm sure AP doesn't wanna sit through a bunch of full matches, so it might be easier to just do round vs round.

Umm ok
I got this, hollows more entertaining anyway and an all rounder
Daylyts way more bar heavy but turns into a fag when he tries to entertain not using his bars

How many rds?

U know i aint lyin lol 2 secs after what happened? "yo goodz who won?" ... "huh? oh roc 2-1" he aint even think about it lol
U be saying I'm biased but u refuting what actually battlers and polls say and going off your own opinion

Goldie dice : hollow got washed
Opponent dice : nah it was even its a classic/debatable
Polls dice : hollow won
Goldie :
3LsI5U.gif

Every battle rap fan knows the site lol It's the main battle rap site. OTBVA. Fuck u for making me go find all the letters.

@AP21 notice he aint drop no rounds yet.

There's levels to this, daylyt can bar your life away or give u one of these real talk rounds. Classic.

@AP21

Nice short and entertaining and involves no nigga twerking....oh yea thats what daylyt do as an antic...oh he aint tell u bout his goat?
"riight"

lol I'm glad you posted that, this is Daylyt battlin the same nigga. This shit makes hollow's rounds look like some rookie shit.

There's levels to this shit. Better bars, better delivery, better period.

@AP21

I already said daylyt is bar heavier than most
Fortunately battle rap is a little bit more well rounded than that for one strength to make a complete battler

Peep the double entendres though... IE I'm homer in the breeze how I win doe / wind doh / window.. that's a triple with minimal set up needed.

Daylyt is one of those battle rappers where you really see the intricacies of how you structure a bar into layers. The example above was really simple... but something like daylyt's third round vs B Magic which is essentially one big scheme based on a Crip/Blue/Water connection, it's almost like hidden messages because if you aren't paying attention to detail you won't even realize it had another meaning.

Smh leading the witness
So ap21 stupid now?
Y'all gotta explain the shit to him?
Its either the shit entertaining or not
Ole lemme explain the movie while its going on ass niggaz

Back