Welcome To aBlackWeb

DAYLYT VS ILL WILL RAP BATTLE - RBE

Who U Got?

• Total voters
Cause u a daylyt stan

That's the difference between me and u w/ hollow, I don't stan. I can be objective and say when my favorite battle rapper loses. Hollow got washed by Roc and you can't admit b.

@AP21 is a relatively new battle rap fan. I bet you half my bank, that I can show AP more fire performances from Daylyt, than you can show him from Hollow.

I'll give u half my bank if u can do that and u don't have to pay me shit @GNS

@AP21 is a relatively new battle rap fan. I bet you half my bank, that I can show AP more fire performances from Daylyt, than you can show him from Hollow.

I'll give u half my bank if u can do that and u don't have to pay me shit @GNS

oh shit LMAO

fwiw, i thought Daylyt kinda struggled out the gate a lil, but man, once he caught his stride, he baked ol boy, but will's 2nd round verse was just filthy

I think Day could've won round 3 but he made it like he was rapping about his upbringing and grind vs trying to shit on will

he had a tough ass bar in round 2 iirc. (day)...im trying to recall it w/o rewatching but that shit was nasty

Will was in his bag, that was one of the best performances from Will in a min and that was a mediocre Daylyt. Will definitely got the 2nd and 3rd round.

That wasn't even a top 5 daylyt round fam lol I'm starting with decent/dope rounds from day until these niggas start droppin some hollow rounds (bars).

Here's another quick fire round

If we do this daylyt vs hollow best performances battle, I wont even use any of the joints ive dropped yet, this is all quick previews

That's the difference between me and u w/ hollow, I don't stan. I can be objective and say when my favorite battle rapper loses. Hollow got washed by Roc and you can't admit b.
Roc will tell u that aint happen himself

1:02
You stan yo mans too hard then accuse others of bias
And i have said hollows lost b4
Just not to surf and roc clearly as u put it

Back