lol Du you one of 26 Scott Adkins fans

He’s a bum

no memorable roles

no bangerz

he’s the the poster boy of being in the recommendations after you watched the better action movie but then you just log out Netflix instead
Naw nigga, he's a Hollywood workhorse...

Mad stunt roles in mad big movies....

He may not have the best acting chops... But he always brings the action. Any person who appreciates good action and martial movies can't go wrong with Scott Adkins.

I guarantee if you watch like 5-6 of his movies back to back and you'll be a fan. The dude brings it every time

• Haha
Reactions: Sony Montana
Naw nigga, he's a Hollywood workhorse...

Mad stunt roles in mad big movies....

He may not have the best acting chops... But he always brings the action. Any person who appreciates good action and martial movies can't go wrong with Scott Adkins.

I guarantee if you watch like 5-6 of his movies back to back and you'll be a fan. The dude brings it every time
lol @ stunt roles in big movies

not you flexing his role in X-men origins: Wolverine, expendables 2 and the Bourne ultimatum

and 15 shitty Netflix movies

man the 1st comes every month…

fuck off man he not even on the poster for this movie yet you wanna triple post about him

Lmao I’m only letting you get it off because this movie is shit and this convo more entertaining

Bruh, you habitually hate on everything. But because you simply know who this nigga is, means you have witnessed his greatness and can acknowledge that he has standing

It would be different if you didn't know who he was....

But you watched enough shit and noticed the nigga enough to recognize his greatness.

But because hate has corrupted you to your soul... It's your nature to downplay the man...

But he is the shit.....

Acknowledge him

Bruh, you habitually hate on everything. But because you simply know who this nigga is, means you have witnessed his greatness and can acknowledge that he has standing

It would be different if you didn't know who he was....

But you watched enough shit and noticed the nigga enough to recognize his greatness.

But because hate has corrupted you to your soul... It's your nature to downplay the man...

But he is the shit.....

Acknowledge him
I just like everybody on ABW except like 2 other ppl know of Scott Adkins as that guy Du always talks about but nobody has ever seen

i-dont-have-the-foggiest-clue-whats-going-on-here-franklin-finbar.gif