Welcome To aBlackWeb

If Disney made this movie it will be a 100/10, but since NetFlix is doing it then it's not going to be that good! ha ha

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Man fuck what y’all saying, this was a fun movie, lol. It suffered from Hancock syndrome a bit where the ending didn’t live up to the beginning, but it was still good.

Not saying I’d pay to see it, but for a Netflix movie it more than delivered.

The vampires had jello for necks though, lol.

Dope movie. I'd watch it again

Man fuck what y’all saying, this was a fun movie, lol. It suffered from Hancock syndrome a bit where the ending didn’t live up to the beginning, but it was still good.

Not saying I’d pay to see it, but for a Netflix movie it more than delivered.

The vampires had jello for necks though, lol.

You know damn well these niggas hate every thing.

Fang Phollies

PRAISE: Jamie Foxx returns to Netflix in another action romp about A hardworking dad out to provide for his daughter uses a boring pool-cleaning job as a front for his real gig: hunting and killing vampires.The main thing I wondered about was what kind of Vampire mythos would play out in the movie. There is a slight Men in Black vibe.
This flick had some fun moments. Foxx and Dave Franco had some great moments together.Their back and forth about a particular movie franchise and the do's and don'ts of vampire hunting was pretty entertaining and funny. A great job is done with visuals and SFX throughout the movie that are quite creative. There are some great kills and action sequences.The sets were pretty impressive.

PRAISE: I was pushed to suspend disbelief several times .The main villain had a kind of Deacon Frost vibe at first but never really got to an intimidating level. A lot of this played out in a predictable way. With an almost 2 hour running time I was kind of shocked how the movie jumped to other scenes without showing how things got from point A to B.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 6½

Bruh, shut the fuck up....

Why are you so trash??
lol Du you one of 26 Scott Adkins fans

He’s a bum

no memorable roles

no bangerz

he’s the the poster boy of being in the recommendations after you watched the better action movie but then you just log out Netflix instead

Back