Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX Dave (Season 3)

smh at the cac showing up the asian broad for the YAC fuck up.

Classic white boy douche shit.

He should be tryna smash not be an asshole

Really great episode. Shit was hilarious when he was talking with Dave east and out of nowhere points out "your underwear are exposed" and walks off.

This dude is a grown child. Geezus.

And Dave pretty much traumatized his ex. Lol! The look on her face when she told him she doesn't wanna get back him...ether. He doesn't even realize how much of an emotional baggage he is.

This show was always wierd. But season 1 was funny wierd. This season is jus wierd wierd.

Episodes 8 and 9...

R.5a6c1f32d5eb1d5bf8d72bb0de5c4a14

Define “weak”
The subtlety and smartness laced with the humor of the first season is now a slog through episodes of never ending force fed crap pretending to be gold.

Everywhere I turn, folks are calling this show great. I just can’t see it. Season 1 was good, season 2 even though doing a good job of showing someone struggling with the “creative process “, sucks.

The subtlety and smartness laced with the humor of the first season is now a slog through episodes of never ending force fed crap pretending to be gold.

Everywhere I turn, folks are calling this show great. I just can’t see it. Season 1 was good, season 2 even though doing a good job of showing someone struggling with the “creative process “, sucks.
Hmm I see how you could feel that way

Back