Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Dave Chappelle SNL Monologue

I did.

Which remark "shitted on the jews"?
I’ll play along for now.
Black people are a gang, Italians are the mob but the Jews are a coincidence. He’s calling out the hypocrisy that other groups can be called out for their shit but if you say anything about the Jews then it’s antisemitic.

I’ll play along for now.
Black people are a gang, Italians are the mob but the Jews are a coincidence. He’s calling out the hypocrisy that other groups can be called out for their shit but if you say anything about the Jews then it’s antisemitic.

ah ok gotcha. nothing to play along with fam.

I didnt interpret that as shitting on them personally. It's how shit is overall perceived generally. Statements of fact dont equal attacks imo

ah ok gotcha. nothing to play along with fam.

I didnt interpret that as shitting on them personally. It's how shit is overall perceived generally. Statements of fact dont equal attacks imo
There’s more in there but that was the one I remember off the top. He was getting at them heavy. It was subtle and tongue in cheek.

The annoying thing about all this is it would be interesting to see a couple knowledgeable people from both communities get up and have a public discussion/debate about this shit. There's so many venues for such a thing to happen, but nobody ever wants to do that. They all just want to appeal to their own echo chamber.

Jews have the right to be upset with harmful stereotypes about their community to be promoted. They don't have the right to expect that no one can identify problematic patterns in their community especially when those patterns have hurt others.

Statements of fact dont equal attacks imo
This their whole modus operandi tho, a lot of the times what people are saying could be seen as a compliment by those people but to them nah you shouldn't say all that cause it could lead to Stuff happening.

It's understandable for them to be cautious but to straight call out anyone as stating a fact about them as an antisemite cause they're shook is fake af

There’s more in there but that was the one I remember off the top. He was getting at them heavy. It was subtle and tongue in cheek.

he threaded the needle carefully but folks still found a way to be offended. And again, I find it hard for someone to feign outrage if what is being said is a factual statement(strictly talking about Hollywood and entertainment atm).

He pointed out that there were alot of Jewish people in powerful positions in Hollywood but at the same time said..

"Ok that might not mean anything, theres alot of black people in Ferguson, Missouri but that doesnt mean that they run the place"

Whoever said Kanye should have called out the specific people that fucked him over instead of just saying Jews did it was spot on imo

I wouldn’t say shitted on them he aint mention Palestine. But his delivery and message was better and different from what Kanye said.

I learned the hard way Bosnian Americans weren't White like everyone else.

The young ones sometimes gravitate hard to Hip Hop, actually Eastern Europe does in general, they love hardcore gangster rap type shit.

Anyway, my nephew had some Bosnian friends and these are the most ghetto White people. Not in Wigger way either, but naturally street, rough and rugged.

Yeah, Eastern Europeans are a different breed.

This is the same man that literally made skits about slavery.

If he can joke about black people's trauma then what makes any other demographic think they won't get touched?

Anyway, I really hope they go after Chappelle.

1. He can't be canceled
2. The black will ride for him in a way they've never seen for a famous black person.

Another thing is I didn't hear a peep from them when Chapelle made the space jews joke.

I know that joke didn't go over their heads. I wonder why they didn't try to make a move in on him then?

Last edited:
Back