Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Dave Chappelle SNL Monologue

Nah bro I'm pretty sure he said it in his specials.

Yeah he did like in the 3rd one, but people didn't peep it and thought he was just being an edgelord.

I posted this earlier in this thread but there's a Jewish sports writer Dave Zerin, I've also heard a few others say this too, that Jewish people in the US are having to reckon with the fact that people view them as white not Jewish and that's alot of what's pissing them off. Also was listening to a pod this weekend where a Jewish guy said that amongst his friends the commentary has started to shift to being mad at the reactions to these things because it just causes more strife for the average Jewish person whose just walking down the street and not someone who is actually in a position of power. This is what I meant when I said Kanye fucked up by going at Jews as a group instead of just calling out personally who he had an issue with. He does this none of this shit happens at all.

See this why I always believed that Black Americans, particularly Black American heterosexual men are good at pointing out injustice and should be leaders of social justice movements...

We see and point out things that don't pass the typical liberal-lefty assumptions and social calculus. Their power rankings are fucked up.

And when we say it people get mad because they been told a lie.

To the leftists in the Free Palestine movement, they know Jews are fucking White people.

To Black entertainers in Hollywood, they know Jews are fucking White people.

Lol like how long are we supposed to feel bad about the Holocaust and give these motherfuckers a pass for doing White people shit?

They got paid billions of dollars in reparations to this day, have their own country, one of the most powerful militaries in the world, some of the richest people in the world...

How long should we feel bad for these motherfuckers and not just admit these are White people that commit war crimes and practice ruthless capitalism like any other White nation and ethnic group?

Jews ain't the only White people that faced genocide. We don't feel bad for the Irish do we?

Yeah, pointing out Jews own like half the planet makes people hate them, but now they can nuke their enemies if they have to. They got big money NGOs that exist to protect them.

Today, these aren't oppressed people, they are not an underclass. They are just historically hated, like any other group of people. Their ethnic group has been rehabilitated and repaid and made whole. Something that we are trying to do and receive push back from motherfuckers that supposed to be on our side.

My issue with Kanye was the fact that he is dumb, not that what he said wasn't factual regarding their business practices.

Last edited:
I posted this earlier in this thread but there's a Jewish sports writer Dave Zerin, I've also heard a few others say this too, that Jewish people in the US are having to reckon with the fact that people view them as white not Jewish and that's alot of what's pissing them off. Also was listening to a pod this weekend where a Jewish guy said that amongst his friends the commentary has started to shift to being mad at the reactions to these things because it just causes more strife for the average Jewish person whose just walking down the street and not someone who is actually in a position of power. This is what I meant when I said Kanye fucked up by going at Jews as a group instead of just calling out personally who he had an issue with. He does this none of this shit happens at all.

What are they or do they consider themselves if it's not white?

Seriously I always thought they were white people whose religions was judaism.

They consider themselves Jewish I guess.

I found out a lot of European ethnic groups with a strong history of persecution don't necessarily consider themselves White in the same sense of White Americans like Bosnians.

There are european jews, which I think you'll see in most of the US. They are white people. Then there are Middle Eastern Jews, you see alot of them in the North East. With them, even if their skin color is white, their features make it clear they arent europeans.

I found out a lot of European ethnic groups with a strong history of persecution don't necessarily consider themselves White in the same sense of White Americans like Bosnians.

Word. It always comes back to shit being different outside the US.

A mfer from England and a mfer from any country in East Europe are both white. But if you look at them, they are super easy to tell apart.

And western europeans hate eastern europeans and vice versa.

If you bucket them as the same, they get offended. Lmaoo

I think this new age Jewish question is should be something that society uses to interrogate what social justice or whatever the fuck you wanna call it means.

Does it mean we can't call out a group of people with a culture that in some respects, is duplicitous and acts in bad faith in order to get what they want.

Or it means we integrate a group of people that has been historically oppressed and a target of scorn and malice into society and with that carries a social responsibility to other people.

Because if you can't talk Jews and their culture that means Palestinian people will have to suffer and die and driven to extinction.

There are european jews, which I think you'll see in most of the US. They are white people. Then there are Middle Eastern Jews, you see alot of them in the North East. With them, even if their skin color is white, their features make it clear they arent europeans.

A mfer from England and a mfer from any country in East Europe are both white. But if you look at them, they are super easy to tell apart.

I know that in most places nationality is at the front but in this case for the jews that we are talking about. I always thought they were race wise white people and religion was judaism.

Oh well learned a little something.

I learned the hard way Bosnian Americans weren't White like everyone else.

The young ones sometimes gravitate hard to Hip Hop, actually Eastern Europe does in general, they love hardcore gangster rap type shit.

Anyway, my nephew had some Bosnian friends and these are the most ghetto White people. Not in Wigger way either, but naturally street, rough and rugged.

I know that in most places nationality is at the front but in this case for the jews that we are talking about. I always thought they were race wise white people and religion was judaism.

Oh well learned a little something.

I mean, if we being real, a jew = a middle eastern arab. Literally the same people genetically, just different religion and language.

At some point in the dark ages, a lot of europeans converted to judiasm. Its why you have so many white jews.

But the jews from when Christ was born are the same as an arab.

I mean, if we being real, a jew = a middle eastern arab. Literally the same people genetically, just different religion and language.

At some point in the dark ages, a lot of europeans converted to judiasm. Its why you have so many white jews.

I know that which is why I was said "the jews we're speaking about". All this shit is just wild and doesn't even need to be happening for real.

I learned the hard way Bosnian Americans weren't White like everyone else.

The young ones sometimes gravitate hard to Hip Hop, actually Eastern Europe does in general, they love hardcore gangster rap type shit.

Anyway, my nephew had some Bosnian friends and these are the most ghetto White people. Not in Wigger way either, but naturally street, rough and rugged.

Man plus them Bosnian and pretty much all eastern europeans dont give a fuck about violence and killing mfers.

I used to smash this albanian chick. Muslim on top of that. Her dad and her brothers was super strict. Like Ill murder you for honor strict.

I used to light a cig after every session and ask myself if this pussy was worth my life.

Last edited:

It was some Israeli dude known to be like a shock jock or something like that but conservative. Dude hated the Israelis not from Europe I think Moroccans. Somebody threw a chair at him too. I’m like damn but not surprised

Yeah, I think the official origin story of the European Jew is that a branch of them left the Holy Roman Empire due persecution and settled in parts of France and Germany and mixed with the native population. Then they moved to Eastern Europe and shit later on.

So the European Jew is basically a new ethnic group with Middle Eastern and European heritage.

They definitely not the same as a Palestinian Jew.

This is what I've been saying too. It's not that there's no merit to what Kanye is saying. The problem is he's doing the same thing that every racist and bigot has done since racism and bigotry have been a thing. He's taking valid criticisms for a small portion of a group and expressing those criticisms as if they apply to everyone in that group. That's problematic. It's what Hitler did generate public support for the Holocaust. It's what the KKK and other racists groups did to justify lynchings and all the vile shit that has been done to black people in this country.

This the Dave I love and appreciate.

I peeped how the crowd was giving half chuckles at the end of the jew jokes but couldn't wait to open mouth cackle at herschel walker 😏

Nah they were hype when he was talking about Kanye shoes too. Especially when he said “put ya chain on nigga welcome back”

Back