Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dave Chappelle: Equanimity + The Bird Revelation

Lol...

I'm not on Twitter. But I remember him saying some off the wall stuff about cloning. Tela Tequilla said the same thing. He aint talked about it too much since. I was just wondering of he said anything about Dave's comeback.
That cloning shit is dumb as fuck. The clones would be babies not full grown people

Lol...

I'm not on Twitter. But I remember him saying some off the wall stuff about cloning. Tela Tequilla said the same thing. He aint talked about it too much since.

Yup he said that the same time he said the world is flat. Everyone acted like they didnt hear that tho and piled on him about the flat earth shit. Which was suspect as fuck to me.

He spoke about the last escapade Iceberg Slim had with his bottom bitch before releasing her

I believe he was drawing a parallel to his time in Hollywood to that but I’m not certain
Well he's the bottom bitch in that story and I assume the 50 million was the "dead body". They wanted to make it seem like he owed them while downing playing his importance. Like they did him a favor by giving him a piece of the pie when he brought all the ingredients

He spoke about the last escapade Iceberg Slim had with his bottom bitch before releasing her

I believe he was drawing a parallel to his time in Hollywood to that but I’m not certain
Yeah...thats what he was doing...I pretty much suspected that was the case when he left...Seeing as dave has always been conscious of the social, political and financial landscape of USA...him walking away really wasnt a surprise

Well he's the bottom bitch in that story and I assume the 50 million was the "dead body". They wanted to make it seem like he owed them while downing playing his importance. Like they did him a favor by giving him a piece of the pie when he brought all the ingredients
Ahhh.......

See I thought at first Hollywood was the bottom bitch

Don’t know why

They wanted creative control over his shit..they wanted to mcdonalds his ass when he was mcdowells.. Mcdonalds at the golden arc Mcdowells hads the golden arx

Basically it's what Katt Williams said outright. But I feel their was more significance to the dead body than he leads on.

And he didn't wanna talk to mich because he was scared to to end up like Katt Williams

This niggas bowed out as a GOAT (even though he already was one) and even gave us a bonus special at the end of it all. Hopefully he comes back soon after this.

tumblr_p1useiIH891qk7bkio6_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p1useiIH891qk7bkio4_540.gif

The way he ends the second one talking bout the correlation between Iceberg Slim's Pimp book and capitalism was classic. It's amazing how the "game" still goes over a lot of people's head.

That shit was genius. Even the way he set it up was perfect. Almost like he didn' want to give up "the game" to the audience. Dude basically called himself an overworked hoe. That book is classic, I still apply some of the lessons To my life till this day. Chappelles Story telling skills are 2nd to none

Yes we can, Dave Chappelle is the greatest comedian of all time. His peers will tell you the exact same thing.

Chris Rock been saying chapelle is that nigga for years. I think Chris Rock got better specials, but I prefer the way chapelle does comedy. It's a complete mind fuck. Like you don' even see the shit coming together and then it suddenly punches you in the face. Rock got the better specials, Dave had the better show

Back