Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Dave Chapelle Attacked on Stage while doing a show in Los Angeles

I don't know how I feel about it but... someone questioned how all them phones got in the venue to tape that shit when we haven't seen video of Chappelle's sets in years cause security is notoriously tight with not letting phones in. So couple that with someone being able to get on stage and rush him... 🤔

And apparently dude who first put the video on Twitter is some producer for a non fiction documentary production company... 🤔

None of that neither here nor there. And I don't believe chappelle would do a publicity stunt but the combination of those things and potential for them to be connected has my conspiracy theory senses tingling.

I don't know how I feel about it but... someone questioned how all them phones got in the venue to tape that shit when we haven't seen video of Chappelle's sets in years cause security is notoriously tight with not letting phones in. So couple that with someone being able to get on stage and rush him... 🤔

And apparently dude who first put the video on Twitter is some producer for a non fiction documentary production company... 🤔

None of that neither here nor there. And I don't believe chappelle would do a publicity stunt but the combination of those things and potential for them to be connected has my conspiracy theory senses tingling.

I was thinking about how Dave was probably pissed to find out how many people were recording the show at that moment

If there were to be any conspiracy theory shit the recording would actually be it. Both Chapelle and Chris Rock are both notorious for having people literally lock their phones away during their sets the past few years.

If there were to be any conspiracy theory shit the recording would actually be it. Both Chapelle and Chris Rock are both notorious for having people literally lock their phones away during their sets the past few years.

Imagine trying to keep track of an arena full of phones or dealing with all those phone lock bags. That might work in a club or even a theater but not an arena. They probably just have security walk the beat and keep an eye out for anyone recording.

Imagine trying to keep track of an arena full of phones or dealing with all those phone lock bags. That might work in a club or even a theater but not an arena. They probably just have security walk the beat and keep an eye out for anyone recording.

When Chappelle has done it before was he playing theaters or arenas like the venue in the video? I agree with you I just think that if it's a Chapelle led event, even though he wasn't the only comic there but it seems like he was the headliner, that the same protocol would be followed.

When Chappelle has done it before was he playing theaters or arenas like the venue in the video? I agree with you I just think that if it's a Chapelle led event, even though he wasn't the only comic there but it seems like he was the headliner, that the same protocol would be followed.

The person who brought it up went to the show the night before or a couple days before at the same venue and said they were tight af with the phone lockdowns and security.🤷🏿‍♂️

Dave had us lock ours away in some kind of green pouch, but I'm told there's a way to unlock them using some kind of magnet.
Others might be catching on which was really just a matter of time.

Same here, but I bet event staff had their phones on them

Dave had us lock ours away in some kind of green pouch, but I'm told there's a way to unlock them using some kind of magnet.
Others might be catching on which was really just a matter of time.

Yh when I went to his show last year, they handed out those pouches to lock phones away.
But having seen that YouTube vid, they're easily broken into once you have a magnet

“Dave took that hit like a champ”

fuck yeah he did

Attachments

• 849812C3-D121-459E-80B1-9AB64D4E3F67.jpeg
    849812C3-D121-459E-80B1-9AB64D4E3F67.jpeg
    607.5 KB · Views: 28
  • C56F85B0-C056-4C0E-AC97-E691F1606C37.jpeg
    C56F85B0-C056-4C0E-AC97-E691F1606C37.jpeg
    479.3 KB · Views: 28
Back