Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Dave Chapelle Attacked on Stage while doing a show in Los Angeles

I should work on my left punch. I got a decent jab but it's generally just setup for me to crush you with the right. I don't have real knockout power with it. Could come back to haunt me. But my right is fist of legend. Might be time to purchase a heavy bag or a free standing.

This is kinda toxic but imma hit post reply anyway. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I should work on my left punch. I got a decent jab but it's generally just setup for me to crush you with the right. I don't have real knockout power with it. Could come back to haunt me. But my right is fist of legend. Might be time to purchase a heavy bag or a free standing.

Is there a training tool that helps with defense? It might sound weird, but I think VR boxing is pretty good for that area. Still, I was wondering if there was a more traditional method outside of sparring.

Just work on it the finesse will come.

try drilling a 1-3-5 combo. It will fee awkward at first but once you get the mechanics down you will become more comfortable with your leading hand.

There are plenty training tools but only a coach can tell you about yourself and shore up any shortcomings.

the tools are meant to build upon the fundamentals not teach them.

Dude has said why he went after Chappelle….anyone wanna guess?

Lee told The Post that he was molested at age 17 while under the care of the Department of Children and Family Services in Los Angeles.

Huh?!

how tf u get molested at 17?

Back