Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dating red flags/tips you learned over the years

if she wanna take pics of ALL her meals to post to IG when she go out, leave her where you found her
if she cant go longer than a day w/o posting something to IG, leave her where you found her
if she gets all her news from IG, leave her where you found her

nothing wrong with a chick who loves dogs brah lol

now if her place smells like dog, her car, etc...then yea....thats a no
I don't care for dogs man especially over here dogs lives are more important than humans lol you seen Wilfred that a documentary to me

I've had guys text it every damn morning. It gets annoying especially if I'm not REALLY feeling you. Once in a while is fine, but if it's every morning, it just seems like you're sending a mass text to about 10 chicks

I be trying to tell my peoples to scale back on doing that because it's too cliche. Anything that becomes oversaturated loses it's value.

Haven't read the whole thread but some of this shit...
There's chix outchea that love good morning texts. As some1 said it depends on who its from

Check out some surveys and shit, women chose having a toxic masculinity kinda man than a man who caters and kowtows to a woman. Women want men.

So the twitter outrage about toxic masculinity is fake?

The more u know

If her conversation skills consist of only 5 words or less type of responses...red flag

If yall meet up somewhere and she spends the 1st 10mins showing youb all her selfie pics b4 yall even engage in a conversation...red flag

If she ask you very personal questions like the first and last names of your parents...red flag

Back