Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dating red flags/tips you learned over the years

You 25 and up and havent been in a long term relationship in 2 years. Something wrong with that cookie

Deadass fucked a chick and spooned her till the am..(dont judge me)

Anyway..when I'm getting dressed to leave, she goes, what's that thing we did last night?

I'm like, u gotta be more specific, she was like, how you held me as we slept..I said, what u meaning spooning?

She said yes, that's what that's called?

Stood there like
20180819194313-28.gif

"I've made a mistake here"

If he texts a lot, prolly clingy
If he rarely if ever mentions his dick, prolly small
Long ass fingers on average height or less, prolly gay
?????
you running into the wrong types of dudes.

i dont mention the flying zucchini just because...i need a reason.
and i got long fingers....gspot rubbing fingers.

Deadass fucked a chick and spooned her till the am..(dont judge me)

Anyway..when I'm getting dressed to leave, she goes, what's that thing we did last night?

I'm like, u gotta be more specific, she was like, how you held me as we slept..I said, what u meaning spooning?

She said yes, that's what that's called?

Stood there like
View attachment 154586

"I've made a mistake here"
ole pink on the inside ass nigga

On some real shit though,

She invites you over the first and her apartment is messy? Cant be more than a fuck.

First time you in her car and shits a mess? Cant be more than a fuck.

Yall talking and she dont smile and laugh alot? Dont catch feelings. Every one should do themselves a favor and only get into serious relationships with people that are naturally happy.

For women, the advice I give my sister and my younger cousins is pay attention to how dude treats his mother and the women in his life. If he keeps talking negatively about them, run away. If you hear dude talk to his mom on the phone and hes never nice to her, run away. thats a lot of baggage yall dont wanna deal it.

Only texts
Travels, vacations dolo
Doesn't like her father

Only texts
Travels, vacations dolo
Doesn't like her father
What is wrong with traveling solo? I'm gonna start doing it myself if people don't want to go with me. I had to cancel trips because people dropped out. I'm not canceling trips anymore. I have known a few females that don't mind traveling by their self.

Back