Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dating red flags/tips you learned over the years

Doesn't have any goals.
Treats other people like crap, especially people that serve your food. Someone who doesn't smile much.

What is wrong with traveling solo? I'm gonna start doing it myself if people don't want to go with me. I had to cancel trips because people dropped out. I'm not canceling trips anymore. I have known a few females that don't mind traveling by their self.

Preferring to travel by yourself as a female?

You out there abroad fucking and we can't be exclusive.

Preferring to travel by yourself as a female?

You out there abroad fucking and we can't be exclusive.
Ok, I kind of See where you are going. If they constantly choose to travel alone and it is not work related, can be suspect. But I'm not against a female traveling by their self if they couldn't get anyone to join them.

Ok, I kind of See where you are going. If they constantly choose to travel alone and it is not work related, can be suspect. But I'm not against a female traveling by their self if they couldn't get anyone to join them.

Nah this one chick I went on a few dates with did that shit every other month and always alone. Shit was weird.

And she kept complaining about Toronto guys come to think about it.

You either a fucking mule or you out there fucking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last text at night, first text in the morning, prolly one every hour "just to say hi".... fuckin lying clingy needy insecure jealous freak....

You prefer your man/potential man to not text at all?

Women are like cats, gotta get their attention then ignore them a lil to make them curious and take interest in you.

This is true and one of my tactics when I was in the game.

You prefer your man/potential man to not text at all?
If a man has more interest in me than I have in him(or shows it), my interest dwindles. No I dont want a shit load of texts, I work and dont want to be pestered with nonsense texts. I also keep busy and its annoying af to have to stop to reply/read to silly shit". That's me personally, some girls like that goofy stuff.

Back