Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Dating Ppl With Kids Thread

I can see a person without kids not wanting to date someone with them. As someone with them it's not a deal breaker

I think it's because men as boys are taught and socialized that you gotta be this upstanding guy that looks out for women and this that.

Then they get horny and wanna have sex when they are adults and they can't reconcile only wanting to have sex with a woman with what they were taught.

Lol they can't imagine a woman only wanting to sex with a man and no relationship and feelings involved.

And then they feel like a woman should like them in order to have sex with them lol.

So then they feed women dreams so they can have sex with them, telling them love them and wanna take care of them. All types of weird shit when they just wanna smash and dash.

Nah, I wasn't doing that 30. I said what I wanted, what I was gonna do even before the date.

Why waste my time and her time?

Civilians are too complicated, that's why I left the field.

Crazy thing is you can be upstanding person and still be honest about wanting just sex. I always told my son that pussy is not scarce, there's no need to lie in order to get it.

Crazy thing is you can be upstanding person and still be honest about wanting just sex. I always told my son that pussy is not scarce, there's no need to lie in order to get it.

lol @ you telling your son that. There's truth in that, but I think the lying is less about just getting pussy and more about getting it from a particular chick.

I would smash women with kids but I clearly stated I don't wanna meet her kid and I ain't trying to be a stepfather and I ain't trying to get with her long term.

It seems like people these days ain't tryna be honest and trying to get something they want without notifying the other party of their true intentions.

I was brutally honest when I was messing with civilians.

No, I ain't trying to be your boyfriend.

No, I don't wanna get married.

No, I don't want no kids.

No, I am not meeting your kid.

Yes, I find you attractive and just wanna fuck you a few times and move on. Preferably I can get it the first date so we can speed this process along.

Simple.

And 99 percent of the time, I got the draws because women find men who are brutally honest in that manner refreshing instead of men that wanna Kobe pump fake to get their shot off.

Because we've all been taught to lie to get what we want. Think about how many things in media we see where a man or woman lies about who they are or where they work etc just to get someone's attention. It's embedded in our culture that lying to get the attention of someone you're attracted to is damn near a requirement.

Glad I'm married, because I'd be on a REAL search to only date women without kids.

I'm not for that "you ain't my daddy" shit if I choose to get serious with someone. Don't ask me to play step-pop, and have to deal with a bunch of belligerent bullshit.

I have stopped. I am glad Bunny does not have any.

Kids do not listen nor respect you as the new friend, they half of the time don't listen to their own parents. Before I met Bunny, I had to watch a kid yell at her mom and ignore her, now my day was fucked up. I knew that step dad situation was not for me. Kids can lie on you and the mama is not going to go against her child, children. They can lie to the dad, auntie, grandmother etc, the kid can make the situation bad at any point in time etc. It is not a good deal for a man to be in.

I'll just stick to dating women with no kids if things doesn't work out with me and Bunny

Young men don't believe that when coming up. It's only when they become enlightened through experience that they realize women have similar sexual appetites.

They think women are little delicate angels that have pure thoughts and here comes the unclean lowly men with his dirty thoughts and desires. So they gotta go out their way to try to make a woman fall in love with them first, to make their desires valid.

I had to tell my nephews that women want as much emotionless, pointless and frivolous sex as they do. It's perfectly fine to tell a woman you just wanna smash and dash. I told them you don't have to have a romantic relationship or even a friendship with a woman to have sex with them. And some women might even prefer it that way.

They looked at me like I unlocked the keys to the universe.

Last edited:
Yea because asking about dating parents means I want to bash baby mom thread number 1200. I swear y’all be acting slow on purpose.
U brought that energy by your generalization in the opening post. But you knew that.

Cool, we can act like folks are not throwing that label at people thats doing nothing of the sorts. You got it.
The world is sensitive as hell I’ve seen way too many instances of basic conversations get misconstrued and sometimes exposed

Back