Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Dating and Severely disabled children.

lol maybe I'm sensitive when it comes to kids. The lil nigga didn't chose that life, that type of shit hurts my heart when I see kids suffering or not being able to fully live life like it's supposed to be lived. Not only that, but you know they be getting picked on like crazy, they probably don't have any friends, shits sounds like a nightmare. I'd definitely be there to help out, no question.

lol maybe I'm sensitive when it comes to kids. The lil nigga didn't chose that life, that type of shit hurts my heart when I see kids suffering or not being able to fully live life like it's supposed to be lived. Not only that, but you know they be getting picked on like crazy, they probably don't have any friends, shits sounds like a nightmare. I'd definitely be there to help out, no question.

goldie love da kids awww

Answer it.
I don't think severely disabled people should exist. They're born from a genetic/biological mistake and they'll most likely barely be able to comprehend reality or live a fulfilling life. They're essentialy children their whole lives, it's a massive amount of responsibility thrust on a parent financially and emotionally.

Last edited:
I don’t think a person should bring a child in this world that they know is going to have severe ailments.

like if the doctor told me hey marisa, your child is going to have severe physical and mental issues, I would terminate the pregnancy.

it’s so selfish to me to go along with the pregnancy knowing they won’t be able to have a full life

Man please! You can be sensitive to they suffering whilst enrolling in a big brother program

You gonna take on a chick and her severely disabled child?

@BNE, you got a sister? Clearly ya genes carry the secret of life or some shit.

Id definitely help them out, like I do at work but date their parent and take that on as my own life. I love kids with a passion but if I could choose to deal with that or not, I choose...

Nah.

like I saw this documentary about a girl that didn’t have a face. her mother knew she was going to be severely disabled in her first trimester (I mean she literally had no face) and she continued on with the pregnancy

now this girl is like 5 running around with a detachable face and a tongue that just hangs out her mouth.

why in the fuck would you think that was ok?

like I saw this documentary about a girl that didn’t have a face. her mother knew she was going to be severely disabled in her first trimester (I mean she literally had no face) and she continued on with the pregnancy

now this girl is like 5 running around with a detachable face and a tongue that just hangs out her mouth.

why in the fuck would you think that was ok?

Free money... maybe

I could’ve had a severely disabled child but the stars or whoever saw fit up there in the universe, took him from me.

Sometimes, I wonder what my life would’ve been like had he lived. It would be nothing like it is now, I’m sure.

I've worked at a group home and school for mentally challenged and disabled adults for almost 10 years. It's true, everyone can't do it lol.

Idk if I would personally take on such a big responsibility.

This question is equivalent to would you knowingly contract AIDS

You know, you could avoid it but fuck it, you wanna do right by the universe

ForcefulFaroffHammerheadshark.gif

Back