Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dating and ABW

I think about the same shit with respect to coworkers. Like, if they saw the shit I posted and co-signed, I’d basically be the black equivalent of a white nationalist, lol. Even though I would never take it to that extreme.

One issue she had was my Candy shop activity.
A nigga barely be in there, but she was tripping off the little I did post there.
Yo, my wife caught 1 Asian thread I perused in the Candy Shop and TO THIS DAY she swear I have a fetish for Asian women, lol. I get it cause 1 Asian thread has hundreds of pics of Asian women, but I only found about a fourth of the women in that thread attractive.

Goes back to my other point. I can scroll through a Candy Shop thread and not give 90% of the women a fraction of a second of my attention, but to her I’m busting wild nuts to every single chick posted.

It’s like they said on the Joe Budden podcast once. You not really doing anything wrong, but you’ll find yourself having to explain shit that seems completely inappropriate to the uninitiated so it’s best to hide the shit.

A lot of times I be saying shit just to be funny and you niggas get the context, but to the uninitiated, I said some disrespectful wild shit that should be frowned upon by even the dregs of society.

I don’t need my wife looking at me that way, lol. They don’t know how serious we might take this shit. So to keep the peace and not be in explain mode 24/7, just keep the shit separate.
Facts

You thought you was being funny until you get hit with, 'so you really thought a relationship contract was THAT stupid of an idea huh???'

Yo, my wife caught 1 Asian thread I perused in the Candy Shop and TO THIS DAY she swear I have a fetish for Asian women, lol. I get it cause 1 Asian thread has hundreds of pics of Asian women, but I only found about a fourth of the women in that thread attractive.

Goes back to my other point. I can scroll through a Candy Shop thread and not give 90% of the women a fraction of a second of my attention, but to her I’m busting wild nuts to every single chick posted.

Pretty sure she done caught my azzz posting pics in some of the Candy Shop threads. Lol.

I would but I wouldnt announce it.

It would be easy cause we would both know 90% of the shit we say on a forum means nothing.

Would be much harder explaining some of the shit I say in here to a girl that has no context.

wouldnt really matter to me

I've never hid this shit and she signed up in the past

she lurks here and there

the only real cons I'd see in a dating relationship here is not wanting to speak on relationship shit (mixed signals/reading too deep), and of course niggas gone cross lines here and there cuz its the internet

Joking with my wife about how many tabs she has open her phone I picked it up to see how many she had.

switched over to her private tabs and seen her searching for posts under my username

she doesn’t know I know though
Image result for wee bey gif

lmao

giphy.gif

Back