Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dating and ABW

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Would you date someone who is on this site. I’m not saying a specific person but would you do it or do you prefer someone who may not be on this site to keep it separate?

For example: it’s a bunch of married men and men in relationships on the site whose wives or gfs aren’t on here. Is it better to keep it separate?

Separate

I caught my girl spying on me on here. It limits the amount of fun you have if you have to watch what you say.

Same. Caught that hefa on the other side of the couch goin thru the site. I knew her nosey azzz was on here, b/c that was when it had its black & red colors. I was watchin her the whole time tryin to sit and hold her phone at an angle...I guess to keep me from lookin.

I didn't say a word. Just shook my head. I think I've said some off the wall shyt, just to see if she was gonna bring it up.

Last edited:
It’s like they said on the Joe Budden podcast once. You not really doing anything wrong, but you’ll find yourself having to explain shit that seems completely inappropriate to the uninitiated so it’s best to hide the shit.

A lot of times I be saying shit just to be funny and you niggas get the context, but to the uninitiated, I said some disrespectful wild shit that should be frowned upon by even the dregs of society.

I don’t need my wife looking at me that way, lol. They don’t know how serious we might take this shit. So to keep the peace and not be in explain mode 24/7, just keep the shit separate.

Back