Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dating a woman/man with kids.

I don't mind dating someone with kids. I mean as long as he doesn't have more than one, more than one? nah :yikes1:

I prefer not to tho because I'm selfish

I want to be your first and only baby momma!!

*gulp*

raw
well damn wtf is going on here?!

I say I wouldn't date a dude with more than one but it depends. I just always wanted three, and I already have two, but if I really liked him then ima love the kids regardless. More than two though, nah lol. That's too many kids.

what if she was married 2x? or maybe one of her s/o's died?

you gon put the blame on her for that?
No. Not thinking about blame really. 4 kids is just a lot to take on in one go. I def couldn't do it personally.

That's y I said I don't know whether to say you're a saint or out your damn mind lol

No. Not thinking about blame really. 4 kids is just a lot to take on in one go. I def couldn't do it personally.

That's y I said I don't know whether to say you're a saint or out your damn mind lol
I know she probably got some bomb ass puss

I don't mind dating someone with kids. I mean as long as he doesn't have more than one, more than one? nah :yikes1:

I prefer not to tho because I'm selfish

I want to be your first and only baby momma!!

*gulp*
tumblr_mj97geGNqx1rvufhzo3_250_zpsvtjdghnt.gif

but to answer the question, its almost a guarantee that as you get older and continue to date, you will meet someone with kids
I think u r right with this. imo age is the biggest factor.

the average age for 1st time parent is higher than ever (late 20s) but divorce rates are high too n relationships do dissolve.

From what I've seen, 1 kid is a dealbreaker or strong red flag when you're in your 20s. At the time it isn't common place. it's hard to relate when you don't have a kid. It's enough to seem like you're in a completely different stage of life n be put off the responsibility this person has. or the potential for that responsibility to fall on you. Plus, sadly its easier to take stigma seriously when u dont know members of that demographic.

By the 30s n 40s, many of those 1st marriages or srs relationships have resulted in kids n a huge number haven't worked out. More of ur friends prolly got kids. It's the norm by then. Not only r u more likely to meet prospects who r parents, but ur perception of it might have changed due to sheer exposure within ur circle. You're more likely to accept what you know.

So yes its slightly more unreasonable for a person to view someone being a parent as a deal breaker when they're 55, although I'm sure they themselves recognize by then tht they're scaling down their pool n dont need anyone to tell them that.

Back