Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dating a woman/man with kids.

Eartha Clit

đź’ś
Site President
I was talking to a friend of mine and we got on the topic of him dating women with multiple kids. He has three children, himself but refuses to date a woman who has more than one child. He also expects women to just accept his three kids.

His reason was because if he and the woman go further, that's four children already. I mean, I get it but I've seen it work.

So I ask, can the amount of kids someone has be a deal breaker for you?

moved

but to answer the question, its almost a guarantee that as you get older and continue to date, you will meet someone with kids

i think the dude in your story is dumb af b/c if she a dope person, who cares if she has more than one kid?

but ya'll know me, its not black and white...you have to look at the entire situation. If you gon dip on her, dont let it be b/c she has children. I'm not gon front, i would look at a chick kinda funny if she has multiple children by multiple men. And im not talking like 4 kids b /t two dudes. Shit happens. But im talking like 4 kids, 4 diff dudes.

But it also depends on what her expectations for your interaction with her kids is going to be. The obvious line of thinking is, if you take her, you take her kids and everything that comes with that. Cool, but then she gotta be cool with if you wanna discipline them or not or if you wanna have heart to hearts with them

You cant say "take me and my kids" but then say "thats my child, i'ma whip him/her"

i'm gon be all over the place with this topic. My mind is already racing. I'ma let some other folks respond before i keep going lol

kids are the best way to judge a person's character...

they can be fake as shit to the world....

but who they really are...that's who their kids see...

it's impossible for a person to be a piece of shit to their kids and be awesome with you....and the contrast....

it's impossible for a person to be a piece of shit to their kids and be awesome with you....and the contrast....

You must not hear those stories where mom kicks the kids out for their boyfriend

Nah. I will never blame someone for not wanting to be with someone who has kids, or who is put offby the number of kids a dating prospect has. it's a perfectly valid red flag or dealbreaker, esp if u can't even relate to parenthood.

I can't do it cuz I dont wanna be a stepmom. I might date a guy who has kids who r adults but that isn't the age range I'm in. for a man's kids to be grown, he wld have to be old enough to be my father n a May-December thing isn't for me. So the choice makes itself.
You must not hear those stories where mom kicks the kids out for their boyfriend
yeah I know a chick who's damn near evicted n doesn't feel comfortable going home cuz she's on bad terms with her moms BF. Some people's priorities...

I like this, I think you're right. Altho that is assumin that she's bringin u round to the kids, n that the kids r either young enough to still be in their care or old enough to be interactive.

I know a whole lotta ppl who's kids didn't even know their mom was dating anyone till the day or the engagement.

I was talking to a friend of mine and we got on the topic of him dating women with multiple kids. He has three children, himself but refuses to date a woman who has more than one child. He also expects women to just accept his three kids.

His reason was because if he and the woman go further, that's four children already. I mean, I get it but I've seen it work.

So I ask, can the amount of kids someone has be a deal breaker for you?

I wish a nigga would. Triflin ass

But to answer I have offspring so it doesn't bother me. Now I will say I have no babies so I really don't want to go through that plus he is probably tied to the mother if the baby is young but never say never I suppose

And im not talking like 4 kids b /t two dudes. Shit happens. But im talking like 4 kids, 4 diff dudes.
You would have a serious relationship with someone who has 4 kids to 2 different partners?

One side of me wants to say u living saint b, the other is wondering y TF u draw the lines u do n put u on the therapist's couch.

But to answer I have offspring so it doesn't bother me. Now I will say I have no babies so I really don't want to go through that plus he is probably tied to the mother if the baby is young but never say never I suppose
Yeah the 'expecting women to just accept his kids' entitlement got me. It's one thing if he don't wanna take on 3 more kids but he gotta know his double standard is hypocritical n gonna leave him with a minuscule pool.

@ that point, he should be aight with being on his own if he's gonna ask for what he himself doesn't offer.

^--- Didn't know you had a kid / kids.

I wouldn't mind dating a woman with kids as long as they are well-behaved.

Don't know if I want kids of my own, but I do think I would an excellent father though.

I wouldn't mind dating a woman with kids as long as they are well-behaved.

Don't know if I want kids of my own, but I do think I would an excellent father though.
Well behaved kids can turn into misbehaving kids n vice verse in a matter of months in the early yrs lol straight wild cards

well camron once said any woman over 30 without kids must mean her pussy trash......rofl

My pops married my mom a few years after her first husband died of lou garret's disease, she had 4 of her own and my dad 4 of his own but all except one were in another state. I think it's just down to the man and woman involved and how far they're willing to go for love.

You would have a serious relationship with someone who has 4 kids to 2 different partners?

One side of me wants to say u living saint b, the other is wondering y TF u draw the lines u do n put u on the therapist's couch.

what if she was married 2x? or maybe one of her s/o's died?

you gon put the blame on her for that?

Back