Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY DAT GREEK LIFE...

i didnt understand frats and shit.

once went to famu to visit my cousin....and went to a party. niggas started barking and moving towards the center of the floor and was bumping niggas...i pushed one of them back and them niggas was about to flood me. and many years later i was told to be glad they didnt beat my ass because you dont break their line or whatever.

my point is.....i dont know whats going on....dont mean you just bump niggas.

til this day i hate them Q faggots.

matter of fact ...everytime stomp the yard comes on...niggas laugh at me cause it was like when dude was bumping all them guys.
Yeah, we was never with the "we going to be arrogant to the whole damn party and line hop."

When we threw parties it was all about the people there to party, especially the women. What we look like jumping around with a bunch of niggas when the women to men ratio was literally 5-1 or better.

How we do that you say? We only handed flyers out to women. And not only at our campus, but the other 7 universities in the area. If the women come, the niggas going to show. And we hitting them over the head for $20+ a piece. Hell we even hit the chicks up for no less than $20 after a certain time. Local dealers? $50 per to skip the line. We used to get bank, then of course funnel that shit right back into the community.

I got stories for days. We ran the party scene in our city, so much so the promoters would cancel their parties if we were throwing one. We even licensed our name to a couple of promoter parties for a flat fee we went to collect at the end of the night.

I had to calm a situation when I went back to school in '93. One of my boys from the hood and frequent SFII nemesis came up to EMU for his freshman year in '93. I came back that year and everybody that was somebody in Black greek circles knew me and my younger sister that started there in '92.

Me and the crew were standing out in front of the Eateries when a bunch of greeks flooded the area and started steppin, sounding off, and alladat. The young homie didn't get what was going on and turned to me like "Yo Koncept, what's going on here??? I don't get it, niggas just yellin some shit and everybody geeked over it? I can do that too" and he proceeded to mock the Sigmas and Q's chants. One of the Sigmas turns around and looks at dude like "Yo what the fuck you doin?" and proceeded to head in his direction and at the same time a Q turned to me like "Aye, ain't that yo boy???". I had to step in between both them niggas and my boy and explained "Yo, he new to all of this, he don't understand how this shit work" and had to smooth it over. I told dude "bruh, you can't be out here doin' that shit. You were about to take wood for that shit you was doin. These dudes serious about their frat, you can't just be an outsider doin what they do."

"Take wood??? What does that mean?"
"See that big ass paddle my mans is standing over there with?"
"Yeah..."
"You were prolly gonna have 3-4 big ass niggas holding you in place while one of them spanked yo ass with it."
"... fuck outta here. They ain't"
"them two duded I was just talking to was coming to see you over it. I told them you ain't know, now you do. Next time I ain't runnin interference"

I guess that's how Sigmas and Q's get down, but we ain't spanking no nigga, lol. We'll just throw hands if it comes to it.

Yeah, we was never with the "we going to be arrogant to the whole damn party and line hop."

When we threw parties it was all about the people there to party, especially the women. What we look like jumping around with a bunch of niggas when the women to men ratio was literally 5-1 or better.

How we do that you say? We only handed flyers out to women. And not only at our campus, but the other 7 universities in the area. If the women come, the niggas going to show. And we hitting them over the head for $20+ a piece. Hell we even hit the chicks up for no less than $20 after a certain time. Local dealers? $50 per to skip the line. We used to get bank, then of course funnel that shit right back into the community.

I got stories for days. We ran the party scene in our city, so much so the promoters would cancel their parties if we were throwing one. We even licensed our name to a couple of promoter parties for a flat fee we went to collect at the end of the night.
:icu2:

That was some real shit. We served as much as we partied. Not like we were getting a salary, lol. And we eventually got to the point where we structured all of our party deals to pay nothing up front, we take the door and the owner took the bar.

Bruh... My freshman year the campus parties were live as fuck. You had Black Greeks from U of M fallin through, niggas from Tha D, locals, and alladat. No way you was going back to your dorm room alone that night. Even with that, Q's ALWAYS found a moment to start barking and bumrushing the center of the floor to show out.

About the 4th or 5th party of the year some nigga from Tha D came up and got into it with somebody and started shooting. From that point forward the parties were closed and you had to sponsor somebody to get 'em in if they didn't go to the school. Shit got wack as fuck real fast.

That was some real shit. We served as much as we partied. Not like we were getting a salary, lol. And we eventually got to the point where we structured all of our party deals to pay nothing up front, we take the door and the owner took the bar.
one of my homies do that type set up.....he gonna throw me a party when im back in the states.

Bruh... My freshman year the campus parties were live as fuck. You had Black Greeks from U of M fallin through, niggas from Tha D, locals, and alladat. No way you was going back to your dorm room alone that night. Even with that, Q's ALWAYS found a moment to start barking and bumrushing the center of the floor to show out.

About the 4th or 5th party of the year some nigga from Tha D came up and got into it with somebody and started shooting. From that point forward the parties were closed and you had to sponsor somebody to get 'em in if they didn't go to the school. Shit got wack as fuck real fast.
And that's why we ain't do that shit. Some bruhs from other chapters and some other frats would try to start that shit and we'd be like

79C3A00F-E58D-42B6-ADAC-B8FFB31B2E98.gif

Take that shit back to the yard where niggas give a fuck.

All of my friends are Q"s and or Kappa's. Lot of my family are frat or soro's. I've seen both sides good and bad of the Greek life. The good they're in the community helping out doing great things. The bad the actual process to cross over is brutal and niggas literally got their asses beat and kicked and broken down to be "built" back up to be "brothers".

Not gonna lie I thought about getting on line but I have anger issues and I won't let shit go so you're not about to kick my ass for 2 months then call me your brother the next day nah b. Here in chaCharlo a few in 2014 the Q's beat a kid into a coma who was trying to cross.

Da fuck is chaCharlo

I am doing some updates on the site today, so hopefully that'll take care of the typing errors

Had I gone to a university back in the day, I would've been tempted to pledge. Not for the whole brotherhood thing...strictly for gettin pussy. Lol.

I was a skinny brotha with no game or confidence. So I know had I pledged, that would've changed. Plus it would've made me more sociable.

Back