Welcome To aBlackWeb

Darryl Strawberry says weed is a gateway drug

I've done almost all the drugs. I dunno why but they always interested me even as a little kid. Weed was the first drug I ever did, but I remember being like 5, 6, 7 years old going to the dentist and being excited af cuz they would put these scented noses on my face during the cleaning. Didnt know back then that it was nitrous oxide, but I found out if I took a deep breath through my nose and held it in it would make my body tingle. I used to get fucked up on that mint scented one that was some good shit

gate·way drug

/ˈɡātwā ˌdrəɡ/

noun

a habit-forming drug that, while not itself addictive, may lead to the use of other addictive drugs.

I really don't see what's wrong with calling it a gateway drug. Not everyone is susceptible to drugs to the same degree but that doesn't mean those highly susceptible people don't exist.

Aint he used to do coke he can gtfo

Weed is a gateway drug for people with poor impulse control. Anyone that says this high isn't high enough, I need coke. Then says that coke ain't high enough, I need crack. Then says this crack ain't high enough, I need heroin. Really wasnt into weed to begin with.

Some folks think the weed high is too much in their head they dont wanna think. Coke supposed to make people active but idk not fucking with the powder.

I remember this ep of his podcast.

Bill was deep in the booze during this time. He actually has since then tried to lay off booze and has been smokin weed with his wife.
Damn it I'm convinced Nia is a deep cover agent sent to destroy the best of men. Beyonce too.

Lol I don't even smoke weed and the only thing I agreed with strawberry on is that weed is a drug. Miss me with the "it's a plant/it's natural" shit.

Alcohol is the real gateway drug.

nah, but I see where you're going

I know lots of fiends who dont think about the other shit until they drink

the shit stirs em up and now they need that blast

you wont find a crackhead nowhere that dont drink

they get up in the morning and get a 40, now its time for the shenanigans lol

I've done almost all the drugs. I dunno why but they always interested me even as a little kid. Weed was the first drug I ever did, but I remember being like 5, 6, 7 years old going to the dentist and being excited af cuz they would put these scented noses on my face during the cleaning. Didnt know back then that it was nitrous oxide, but I found out if I took a deep breath through my nose and held it in it would make my body tingle. I used to get fucked up on that mint scented one that was some good shit

damn Lou....I didnt even think about that

we were getting high before we were actually getting high

i used to love spinning in circles or holding my breath til I got dizzy.....thought that shit was the livest lmao

cigs and weed was the first substance i can say, but not long after that i was taking benzos before school......i kept beer in my closet and would down one, hot, before I left the house

that shits just in you or its not cuz nobody pressured me to do that....i loved being "altered"

or where you live/ the cards you were dealt

some kids just dont have access to drugs

some are too busy living normal kids lives

and some are dying to get away from their reality any way they can

or where you live/ the cards you were dealt

some kids just dont have access to drugs

some are too busy living normal kids lives

and some are dying to get away from their reality any way they can

Yep

The whole gateway drug thing is way overblown. Gateway environments >>>

damn Lou....I didnt even think about that

we were getting high before we were actually getting high

i used to love spinning in circles or holding my breath til I got dizzy.....thought that shit was the livest lmao

cigs and weed was the first substance i can say, but not long after that i was taking benzos before school......i kept beer in my closet and would down one, hot, before I left the house

that shits just in you or its not cuz nobody pressured me to do that....i loved being "altered"

LoL @ downing a hot beer.

Alcoholic shit right there.

considering I was still in middle school, couldnt keep them shits in the fridge

He right to a degree ... I know many people who started at weed,then they smokin woolies,then said fuck it I'm graduating full time ta cocaine (powdered or rock )

Back