Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dark

I tried to watch it a few years ago but couldn't get into it.

But I gave it a chance last week and god damn man. I'm halfway through season 2. This is one of them ones.

Facts. Definitely had to commit to watching it. It takes too long for it to pay dividends but it does.
I need to get back into the latest season

I forgot almost everything that had happened from the season before. I'ma hit up YouTube for the recap

I gotta try to get back into this. I was halfway into the slow burn but some other shows came up.
It's the slowest burn but it definitely gives what it's supposed to give.

Hopefully it doesn't fall off the rails. But damn. This "lost and found," episode man.

crying-tears.gif

I have it bookmarked but other shows will take priority over it. I'm still finishing Barry and Ted Lasso lol

Yeah I struggle with dub shows but I feel like I watched the first season I just don't remember much about it. If yall two givin it props tho past that I may circle back

I watch this because I was looking for a new show to binge while I am off for the holidays.

The top recent Netflix posts was this and rebel moon. I chose this show based off the 1st couple comments

Yall... my mind hurts. I finished all three seasons today.

It definitely takes focus , few parts I got lost and couldn't put together what world or year... shit was moving lol

The end was a great ending and it really brought everything together,

because at first I wasn't feeling this 3rd world concept. Like we just went through 66 years of damn incest and now there's another dimension

But overall a good binge worthy show... I couldn't imagine watching this little by little.

It was slow starting out but It still kept my interest.

Clapped up most of s3 today. Just got 1 more episode left but imma leave for tmrw.

They did that shit tho, I thought s3 was where it was gonna fall off the rails but for all the craziness going on they tied everything together well. Dope writing.

Back