Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dark

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
Yoooooooooo

Is anyone else watched this shit?

Omg, if you're into time travel, this is that on steroids!!!

This shit is good af. You can't be having this on in the background though. You gotta pay attention frfr. There is no hand holding at all.

Season 2 dropped earlier this summer. I'm almost done with it after starting season 1 last week

Trying to post a trailer from my phone but it's acting weird

@MoeW, can you post one from season 1 for ya boy

I tried first season a couple years back but couldn't stay with it. Maybe I'll give it another shot.

wife got me into a couple time travel shows I thought I wouldnt like

I'll check this out

man i just watched TWO recap videos on youtube and i feel like i didnt see none of this shit LMAO

i'm MIGHT start back over from the beginning and just binge all of em

i forgot so much shit

cant believe this thread dont have that much traction

this is a good ass show

Great show that definitely challenges its viewers. Not for everyone though due to what it requires from its viewers. I love time travel shit so I definitely enjoyed the first two seasons.

I tried to watch it a few years ago but couldn't get into it.

But I gave it a chance last week and god damn man. I'm halfway through season 2. This is one of them ones.

Great show that definitely challenges its viewers. Not for everyone though due to what it requires from its viewers. I love time travel shit so I definitely enjoyed the first two seasons.
Facts. Definitely had to commit to watching it. It takes too long for it to pay dividends but it does.

Back