Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dark Side of the Ring

Now I'm watching the episode. So we g'on overlook the fact that Bret was lowkey snitching on everyone who was in the room doing coke? Lol!!

I mean, given the names he dropped we kinda already knew they were on that white horse. It was acceptable in the 80’s lol.

I mean, given the names he dropped we kinda already knew they were on that white horse. It was acceptable in the 80’s lol.

Man look...if THEY wanna speak about them being in their doing coke...cool. Me personally...I aint snitchin. I'm staying on code mayne. Lol

Just saw the abdullah the butcher episode.....I forgot how great of a heel he used to be it's crazy how the razor made him popular and ended his career at the same time....he should've known better than to have a used razor blade

The Bash in the Beach episode is pretty good. In all honesty Bischoffs idea of having Hogan win was actually stupid as hell.

Actually it was his idea to go head to head with Raw so he had produced some good ideas but all that was 97. 1998 and after not so much.

Can't even imagine Jannetty taking off instead of Shawn, dude just didn't have it to be the guy like Shawn ended up being. Marty never reinvented himself, he always played The Rocker Marty

Janettty was the last episode.
Ahh gotcha. My fault. I've only gotten thru Adrian Adonis episode

Is also like to see one on Missy Hyatt or a episode on how it was as an ECW valet from Francine, Dawn Marie, Sunny (before she has to sit down for her bid)

If they haven't did it already....the infamous MSG "incident" with the Cliq. And why that was a big deal back then.

Back