Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dark Side of the Ring

Man looking back at all this shit as an adult WWE/F back in the early 90s was a strange place lmao fuckin Doink the Clown bruh Kane as Isaac Yankem , the IRS guy, the Body Donnas, Papa Shango, Repo Man holy shit wtf type weed was Vince on back then. This Nigga man just a weird weird man.

But looking back I can’t even tell you which iteration of Doink I first came up on. It’s just crazy to see that this dude was considered such a good in-ring worker and they had him playing a clown. One who was this mat technician lmaooo

you gotta be one high mfer to get fired from wwe for doing drugs in the 80s, of all decades

Last edited:
Just watched the Adrian Adonis episode....sad way to how his life ended when he was trying to get back right....I wouldn't have guess bret hart did some cocaine back then either lol

The big take I got from that episode was Bret Hart did coke lol. I was aware that he smoked weed but damn. At least he knew better to stop.
Yeah I guess hanging around with guys who did it on the regular he was bound to try it eventually....next week episode will be crazy

Just watched the Graham Dynasty episode. Sad shyt man. Imagine having generations of suicides as your lineage.

Watching the Abdullah's episode right now.

Me watching Hannibal saying he caught Hep C from Abdullah blading him and winning the lawsuit:

8f6efdbb-bb23-4ad9-a3de-758d8086a212.gif

Me watching the same muthafucca who sued Abdullah stabbing a ref multiple times in the head and causing said ref to get an infection:

tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

Back